sweet dreams

Here  you go *sets food on table *

Thanks kacchan . Itadakimashu ( thanks for the food).

be careful it's spicy hot.

I will it just smells soo good.

*Takes a bite * mhmm kacchan its delicious and the spice isn't even burning me .

Really now ? .

Yeah kacchan it's delicious  . see ? I've finished eating everything . seconds please .

Woah! deku slow down , are you sure your ok ? In your first three weeks you could barely eat anything.

                                                                          --------

It was a week after we got the news that deku was pregnant. I clearly remember how deku was always running to the bathroom and puking , he could barely eat anything and he was getting soo skinny. 

Most of the time in the middle of the night I could hear deku crying behind me mumbling about the baby and if it was gonna be fine I had to use my pheromone and calm him down then tell him . deku it's gonna be just fine Soo don't you worry. I'll be with you all throughout the pregnancy.

And now you're doing fine soo try to take it easy ohk ?

 ok kacchan just don't worry too much , soo more please ? I need moree.

Alright , Alright . here, eat slowly deku

Kacchan I'm not kid

the f*ck your not, I got it. hurry up and  lets get back to bed. People shouldn't be up this late unless your on a night shift .  anyone can see Its literally dark outside.

Kacchan I'm finished.

you full now ?

Yeah I am . 

Ohk hurry up and brush your teeth I want to go to my f*cking bed.

Kay. he said with enthusiasm as he went into bathroom and came back out  in six minutes .

You done brushing your teeth ?

Yeah.

Ohk come here , he then walked over to deku , lifted him up and started walking to their bedroom .

K,kacchan !

What ?

I-I can walk you know he mumbled quietly.

Not with me your not .

You heard that ?

yes I did . I am now used to your mumbling like I am immuned to it .

Bakugou continued to walk up the stairs  and didn't put izuku down untilled he reached the side of the bed where he sets deku down on the bed .  since your not hungry anymore go to sleep now .

Mhmhmm good night kacchan.

Yeah goodnight deku , bakugou said then gave deku a few kisses to his forehead and 
whispered in his ears, sweet dream.