Chapter 1

A girl with blonde hair and big blue eyes ran across the lawn, trembling. Heart racing, like she was running a marathon. Name? No-one knew, she just showed up, clothes torn and badly beaten up. A mystery, they called her. She wouldn't speak to anyone; so everyone assumed her to be mute. So how surprising would it be, to find that same girl running for her life down the docks? Very, if you ask me.

Now usually when you see someone running and jumping into a lake you watch and see when they re-surface, then take action when that doesn't happen. Once I saw the girl jump in, I sat and waited for her head to pop up, but it never did. It took sometime to realize she probably couldn't swim, so I took off down the dock and jumped in, clothes and all. I had to re-surface a couple of times for breathing, and such things, and by my third breath of air I found the girl, her eyes closed with little air bubbles coming from her mouth. I grabbed the girl around the waist and kicked to the surface waisting no time to get ashore.

I lay her a ways away from the water, so the tide wouldn't be able to take her lanky body away again. The girl lay motionless on the sand, her hair pushed back, her face ghastly pale, and lips faintly blue. I looked more closely and it hit me, like a dodge ball in the face. This 'girl' like everyone assumed; wasn't even a girl. She, was a he and not at all feminine. I don't see how they could have mistaken that. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a cold hand pulling my wrist, with surprising strength, down.

Down until I was laying almost on top of him, if it weren't for me putting mybpalms on either sides of his head. The boy looked up at me with his curious blue eyes and a frown on his blue lips. He brought his arms around my neck and whispered softly, "I'm cold," before planting his icey lips on my warm, chapsticked lips. I froze in shock, until he moaned a little and swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for me to open. That's when I gave in.

The boy took control and bit my lip, pushing me over onto the wet sand, and putting his hands on either sides of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck enjoying this intimacy. This lasted for hours until we broke apart from lack of oxygen, the funny part in all this? I didn't care if I had just met him, it felt right, here with him, in his embrace. The boy got up from the sand, and picked me up so rhat my legs were around his waist and my arms were securely around his neck, but not choking him. He put his hands under my bum and hiked me up. He made his way out of the sand and back to the path way never once did he put me down, all he did was ask me where I was staying at.