The Dueling Club

"The Dueling Club," the voice announced.

"A Dueling Club?" Severus asked, barely hiding his excitement. "That's - that's spectacular." Everyone stared at the boy, surprised at the prospect of him showing emotions except sulking and anger. The looks prompted the Slytherin to go back to his anger. "What?" He growled. "I can be happy too."

"That's new," Ophelia said. "That's why we are shocked. You always either sulk in the library or ghost around the halls, muttering or glowering at people in unjustified anger."

"I do not sulk or glower," Severus argued instantly.

"You do." Regulus confirmed, nodding. "Now, let's start listening. I don't want to delay."

Severus nodded, though he looked like he has wanted to discuss that topic more. Maybe he could do that later.

Sunday morning, Cassiopeia came to pick up Hermione from the hospital wing.

"Why? Her legs are perfectly working, she is not disabled." Narcissa said.

"Friends do that, Mrs Malfoy." Lily said. "If they could, they would even stay all night with her. But unfortunately, Madam Pomfrey sends them away and that too for a good reason."

"How's it?" She asked, sitting on the side of Hermione's bed, nodding at her arm.

"Stiff." Hermione replied, trying to flex her fingers.

"Creevey, isn't it?" Cassiopeia cocked her head towards Colin's curtained bed. Hermione's eyebrows went up instinctively. "Harry informed me and Ron in the early morning." Ah yes, Harry had went back late at night. "Plus, we also heard Professor McGonagall telling Professor Flitwick and we have decided to start on the Polyjuice -"

The girl shut up suddenly as Madam Pomfrey came into the view. "Miss Tonks," she said, "a bit early, aren't we?"

"Too early," Cassiopeia said, feigning a yawn.

Regulus snorted.

Madam Pomfrey put the breakfast tray on the table beside Hermione's bed and started checking her arm, massaging her fingers.

"All in order," she said as Hermione clumsily fed herself porridge left-handed. "When you've finished eating, you may leave." She went away.

Hermione glared at Cassiopeia as she tried to feed her. She could certainly do it herself, thank you very much.

"If it would have been me, I would have pinched her nose and would have inserted the spoon in her mouth." A Ravenclaw said.

Lily glared at him. "There is no need of force. If she said no, then you should respect her wishes."

After finishing her breakfast, Hermione and Cassiopeia trekked their way to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom to meet Harry and Ron for Polyjuice Potion.

"I have stopped being surprised," Lily muttered.

"It's the best place to hide the potion," Cassiopeia had reasoned, and Hermione couldn't agree more. She giggled thinking about Harry and Ron in the bathroom with Myrtle wailing beside them.