At first he was alive...

words:641

(Interview-Present)

There was nothing compared to being with Hitoshi, nothing in the world. He was special, one in a million but he also had problems like everyone else. His problem was one nobody knew about.

(Home-Past)

 Katsuki and Hitoshi were playing around when Hitoshi got home from a long trip over to America."Toshi stop! Stop it!" Katsuki said in laughter "Let me give you more kisses I miss you too much" also in same tone. Then all of a sudden BOOM! but the was so far and their laughing was so loud that they didn't here it

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Still they didn't hear a thing. "Toshi I sa-" Hitoshi slowly gets up and walks away from Katsuki

(Interview)

See that morning I had took my hearing aids out because I didn't know he was coming home that same day. "Are you fully deaf" The directer of the interview questioned. Katsuki answered while trying to stop the tears from falling "Um..no I'm uh...I'm actually diagnosed with Severe Hearing Loss". "How old were you when you started to lost your hearing" Katsuki reponded "um..I started losing it around..um..uh..7 but i started wearing hearing aids at 16 ""do you know why" "yes, actually"

(School-Past)

"DEKU!! YOU DAMN NERD!!" Katsuki said loudly through the halls. "Kacchan. You asshole." Midoriya said under his breathe.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!! "giving Midoriya a death stare, "Nothing nothing" 

Kirishima and Denki walk up to Bakugo "heeeeeeeeey kacchan" "kacchan I thought we called him boom bo-" Kirishima then slapped his hand over Denki's mouth then whispered in his ear "not to his face ok?" Denki shook in agreement

Kirishima uncovering Denki's mouth said " Mr.Aizawa said to go to the living room at the dorms" "why?" Midorya asked in curiosity .Denki said in these letters "Idk"

(Interview)

Was Eraserhead like a good parent or a bad one. "First off that's a rude question and second um he..he was..a ok teacher." What do you mean? "um.."

(school)

"Ok, students today we will..thank you for finally joining us Bakugou, Midorya, Kirishima,and Kaminari." Aizawa tells the four while they open the front door to the dorms. Then Bakugou responds with "HOW THE HELL WE'RE WE SUPPOSED TO KN-" "dude just shut up getting in line and listen" "fine shitty hair but I'm still annoyed"

"Now that we've finally got everyone here, we are going to go to the field and you guys will pick a child to teach we only have 22 kids so PLEASE DO NOT do you hear me DO NOT mess this up-Yes Kaminari" "yeah ok so are these real kids or models?

All of a sudden they hear a cry from a child, and Presentation Micheal walks in with a child with long gray hair with a horn sticking out of her head. She was wearing a red dress that reminded you of the circus the little girl had her hands over her face. "Shota, Eri accidentally sent off her powers again" "ok just put her in the daycare and I'll take care of her later" Right after just like a reflex "who was that" the class asked as a whole.

Aizawa explained how Eri was his adopted daughter because of the things her family did to her. "Dang that's messed up, do you have any other kids?" Tsu questioned. "yes but i only have 1 daughter, eri and 1 son" "Who?" Uraraka replied "He's told me many time before to not tell people, so we made a promise and im keeping my promises, also no more questions." Denki then questioned Aizawa one last time and said "how old is he and does he go here" Aizawa snapped back and these words came out his mouth "kaminari please shut up im pretty tired from not getting sleep for 2 weeks now i want you to LEAVE ME ALONE"

(interview)

"So all together he was a ok teacher" the director said " yea" katsuki replied "so next question,