My Love : 10

In the college campus

You are running and searching jungkook from 20 min but didn't find him at all so you asked a girl

Y/n - Where the fuck is jungkook ? .....hey ....you know where is jungkook?

Girl - No  (saying this she walked away)

Y/n - (you because frustrated)Arghhhh....this boy ...hey you ...umm you saw jungkook anywhere??(you asked a boy)

Boy - No .....any problem ?

Y/n - No no it's ok

(You started to find him like a maniac and everyone is starting at you awkwardly ....but you didn't care because for you the  important person is jungkook ..........)..

after few minutes

Y/n - where are you jungkook......wait rooftop .......i am sure he is there.....this is my last hope .........(ran to the rooftop)

(You ran to the rooftop hand and open the gate slowly .....and saw him...... standing at the edge of the rooftop....you became relief and happy after seeing him ....your love....you started approach him slowly and Stand near him)

Y/n - J...Ju.... Jungkook

Jungkook - (after hearing your voice he turned around and saw you)...Y/n ....hey you awake ...how are you now.....are you okay ......does it hurts anywhere....hey why are you silent.....a..are...you....s..sti....still scared of....(suddenly you hug him and nuzzled your face in his chest )

Y/n - My tiger......i remember everything........

Jungkook - what (widen his eyes )...that means you

Y/n - yesss (smiling) i remember everything my love

Jungkook - What(after hearing this his eyes got widen and he broke the hug and cupped your face ) W..what ...di...did you just said (looking at you shockingly).... really ... REALLY (started to jumping in happiness)....yea.....Yeaaaaa(hugged you tightly)thanku thanku sooo much love (broke the hug and started kiss your all face)

Y/n - Hey...hey jungkook it's tickle hahahah(laughing)....

Jungkook - (hugged you again ).....don't leave me again.....(nuzzled his face in your neck and hugged you more tightly like if he broke the hug you will again leave him)......

Y/n - I will not(you feel something wet on your shoulder and you realise that he is crying)...hey jungkook....Hey look at me (broke the hug).....why are you crying?...hmmm I am here right

Jungkook - (crying)i thought.....(sobbed) ...that(sobbed )..you would leave me (sobbed)

Y/n - Never jungkook ...how can I leave my cute tiger ......wait my tiger is crying like a baby owwww you are so cute.......

Jungkook - shut up(hugged you back) ......i will not leave you again ....

Y/n - Mee too....now let's go(try to broke the hug )

Jungkook - No ...stay like this for sometime

(After Few minutes )

Y/n - Koo now let's go ....look everyone was looking for us if we got late

Jungkook - Fine (broke the hug)...but i have a condition)

Y/n - what

Jungkook - we will cuddles after reaching your room ....

Y/n - But Lisa ......

Jungkook - She will sleep outside for one night

Y/n - You know what she will beat you

Jungkook - i don't care after all I'm tiger right ....

Y/n - yea my tiger ...who was crying like a baby few minutes ago ( you said with asilly smile)

Jungkook - Shut up....now let's go(hold your hand )

Y/n - Ok ok(laughing)

Meanwhile

Lisa - What the heck they throw me out of MY room ....aishh this jerks.....Hey you bithches open the Door(yelling).......wow now they are ignoring me....very good ....i will take my revenge ......(Author - But you are not able to take any revenge till now (smirk)

Lisa - SHUT UP YoU AUTHOR..... REMEMBER ONE ThING YOU HAVE YoUR EXAM On 2ND APRIL So GO AND STUDY OR ELSE I Will TELL NAMJOON THAT YOU ARE NOT STUDING (yell)

Author - I know (crying)....just because of this you don't have to yell at me

..........

The end