𝟜. Alexia The Explora

Alexia wakes up to loud snoring in her ear.

She rubs her eyes, contemplating whether she should stay and put up with Thor's obnoxious snoring, or get out of bed earlier than she wants to.

She doesn't take too long to decide.

Alexia hates snoring.

She gives Thor a gentle forehead kiss before getting up. She does a quick stretch, then heads back to her room on the floor below, where she washes up and changes her clothes.

Alexia returns to the elevator and presses the button for the kitchen floor. She looks down at her phone in her hand and sees a message from her boyfriend.

Elijah: Good morning beautiful!! Hope u slept well during ur first night in ur new home. You're probably not awake yet bc Lexi doesn't do early mornings, but call me when u r :)

Alexia smiles a whole-hearted, genuine smile. She stares at her screen, rereading Eli's text over and over again.

Alexia: Good morning gorgeous <3 first night was a success. Will call u after breakfast

The princess is greeted by some of her housemates as she enters the kitchen. She notices Loki sitting at one of the tables and slides into the seat next to him.

Loki looks over at Alexia, who is still grinning from ear to ear.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asks.

"Because I have the sweetest boyfriend in the whole universe who just sent me the sweetest text ever," Alexia answers.

"Oh," Loki says, clearly unamused. "You still talk to that guy?"

Alexia chuckles. "My boyfriend? Yeah, I still talk to him," she tells him, to which Loki responds with a simple "hmm".

"Alexia, what do you want to eat?" Steve asks her as he looks through the fridge.

"Umm... I'm not really hungry right now. I'll make something for myself in a little bit," she answers hesitantly. "Thank you, though."

She looks back over at Loki, who is looking at her with a bit of concern on his face.

The princess gives him a small smile. "I'm fine," she quietly reassures him. "Just a little nauseous, that's all."

Alexia turns her head toward the kitchen entrance as she hears someone walk into the room.

Pietro immediately notices Alexia and smiles at her, but she misses it because her eyes are only focused on his abs.

Can you blame her though?

Alexia turns back to Loki, her eyes still widened.

"I didn't even know eight packs were a thing," she whispers to him.

Loki rolls his eyes. "Have you already forgotten about 'the sweetest boyfriend in the whole universe'?" He mocks her.

"Of course not," Alexia responds. She looks back over at Pietro, watching as he kisses the top of Wanda's head and takes a plate of food from her.