Trip to Andaman (1)

"WHY THE HELL ON THIS EARTH, I GOT THIS LAZY IDIOT AS MY BESTFRIEND??? WHY GOD WHY??? AISA KYA PAAP KIA THA MAINE????"

A loud angry voice echoed throughout the rather desert floor of the 5 star hotel, they're staying. Rahul Dravid, india's head coach who was talking with a close friend of his almost slipped from the staircase due to sudden shock. He sighed

"Annd!!! The peaceful morning isn't peaceful anymore......"

He heard laughing from the other side.

"You should go and see if the kids need some help Rahul!! Although It seems you're the one who needs help now!!!"

Rahul sir rolled his eyes.

"Very funny Sourav!!! Don't pretend like you do care for me......You know it's because of you, I'm standing here and dealing with these overgrown kids.......

Sourav sir laughed.

"Oh come on!! You know you're the most perfect person for this job of babysitting our precious little grown up kids Rahul!!! Like you used to do with us before!!! You're the only responsible man i can trust with these kids and you should be proud of it!!!!

Rahul sir scoffed and muttered

"you know I really should have left you in the south african safary that day, sourav......"

and hung up the call, ignoring his friend's laughter, before heading towards their captain's room. He didn't even surprised a bit, while entering in the room..... after all these scenes were totally normal for him now.

Virat shouting, cursing and threatening Rohit to wake up.

Rohit giving zero F to virat and snoring peacefully.

Jinks, who already gave up both of them was now sitting besides virat with his hands on his forehead.

Jaddu was scaring shubhman with his jamnagar horror stories and ash trying to stop him.

Pujji was staring at the water glass, like the most interesting thing of the world.

Rishu and Jassi were arguing whether to watch Tom and Jerry or spiderman.

Harry and Mayank were fighting again.... who's Rahul's REAL bestfriend??.

Rahul on the verge of jumping from the balcony, because of their stupid whines.

Kuldeep, like a obedient good best friend filming yuzi's reel videos.

Shreyas showing his magic tricks to a grim faced bhuvi, trying to cheer him up.

"Yup!!! Totally normal now!!!"

"First Sachin-sourav and now Virat-Rohit!!! First Yuvi-bhajji and now jaddu-hardik!!! It seems like i was borned only to be the peacemaker of the ICT!!! no matter in which generation!!! Ohh god!! Kahan fas gaya mai!! I really should have considered Ravi bhai's warnings!!!"

Rahul sir thought and sighed, before clearing his throat.

"Ahem....Ahem...my dear overgrown kids. Can i have your precious attention now???"

Hearing their head coach's voice, everyone stopped what they're doing and in the next moment they all stood in a circle around him, with a serious face.

"So as you all know, we won the last test against Australia in just 2 days and I'm here to inform all of you that BCCI decided to postpone the odi series for 1 week....."

Everyone groaned in frustration. Their captain sushed them and asked

"But why rahul bhai?? Is there any problems??"