Plain Villain... do I care? No!

You know when you broke and don't care anymore the monent you kill and don't care.

Ahh now I get it why that Dandelion loves to burn things.

It indeed is a beautiful sight!

Too bad that I can only enjoy this today...

I sure hope they will make a Purge Day once a year.

I do need to let out some steam after all.

This really is good.

Now where was I...

AH YES!

That Titan of a Money loving Bitch.

It really is different not needing to hold back anymore.

I love this.

Me: FUFUFUFU Ready or not~ Here I come!

Well it's not that I don't care it's more that I can't do anything about collateral damage. That's not all. I have suffered soo much that today I don't care what happens, I will get ny revenge on everyone and it just so happens that I have to get through a couple of heroes patrolling route to get to my father.

Life really loves me today!

Cause I just hit the jackpot!

Ahh god really is nice to me once in how many years!

Seems like they are scared that I'll find a way to get to them and get my revenge as well....

As if that would be possible.

Besides I don't believe in god!

Satan can have my soul.

I already reserved a suit in hell!

I have to get through Endeavors, Death Arms and Mt. Ladies assignes area. Well first let get the giant down ala attack on titan.

I mean come on!

She was a huge giant advertising table. Nothing more nothing less. It was also not hard to find her with her huge ass sticking in the cloud like that. Of course she slipped on some cars and fell down and this boi saw it all.

It really is stupid.

I think Stain did a poor job here!

He should have gone after them and not Ingenium!

He must be blind!

What a hero killer killing the wrong person...

TSK!

Can't even have faith in villains nowadays anymore.

TS-TS-TS!

Gotta do hero work and villains too!

What a shame to them!

Well at least I can do it properly.

He sure should have cleaned up a bit more before they caught him. This is ridiculous since you can't call them heroes. A they are, are people made heroes for some good business. Might as well call them actors.

Now what did I do here. First off I didn't had a chance after her dynamaxing this big so I followed her the moment I saw her and waited for the perfect timing.

Once she was in her normal size I decided to just walk upto her. I know it sounds stupid but so what! Gotta stab her inher heart! She deserves to feel the same pain after crushing my dreams in front of life camera like that.

Me: Miss! Can you help me!

Mt. Lady: Why are you outside?

Me: My father is missing and he didn't came home yesterday.

No lie sincemy father uses a fake name and never returned after getting some damn milk. What a loser he is.

Mt. Lady: Okay calm down.

She came over to me after I startes fake crying and wanted to confront me but I just saw that as an opening and stabbed her. All she could do was look at methen look at my hand with the dagger in her chest, then stumble backwards after pulling it out and lost consciousness.

Me: I would love to make it more painful flr ya but I don't have time so see ya!

I took the dagger from the ground and startes running once again.