Real or Fake

Tenson was laying on the couch with his head against the armrest, flicking through the channels on the TV when he landed on a News station. He stopped searching through the channels as he read the title of the broadcast, raising an eyebrow as he continued to read.

BREAKING NEWS! Mysterious Creatures Caught on Camera at Local Park

Tenson sat up, using his left arm to hold up his head as he listened to the broadcaster talk about the video while it played. Daniel came out of his room and sat down on the arm of the couch, "So what's going on with the News today?" He said while stretching his back. "It's just some crappy edited footage posted on TikTok that went viral." Tenson said looking over at Daniel while holding down a laugh.

"Hey! Don't say that, they could be real." Daniel jokingly pushed him with his elbow. Tenson looked over at him, an eyebrow raised with a smirk. "I mean if you want to prove to me that they're real, you could go look for them yourself." Daniel's eyes widened, slowly looking over at him in shock. "Wait really? Are you being serious?" Tenson nodded slightly and Daniel happily grabbed him by the wrists, pulling him up off the couch.

"I said you could go look for them, not me." Tenson groaned as he was pulled up out of the comfort of the warm couch. "Tenson, just because you got fired from your job doesn't mean you can act like a little kid pretending to be depressed and be laying around all day." Daniel said, shaking Tenson's arm. "Plus, you need to get some sun. You're becoming really pale." Tenson laughed, then nodded. "Fine, I'll get dressed and we can go out." Tenson said, walking into his room after Daniel finally let go of his wrists.

He checked his phone's weather app for the temperature and picked out his clothing to fit the weather, which consisted of a graphic t-shirt, pants, and a hoodie. He got dressed quickly and began fixing his hair. He got his hair to cooperate the way he wanted it to after a couple of attempts so he walked out of his room and flicked Daniel really hard on the back of his head.

"Ow!" Daniel yelped as he rubbed the back of his head, standing up from the couch and turning to Tenson. "Are you ready to go now, princess?" He said in a sarcastic tone, dramatically bowing down. Tenson chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, sure." Daniel stood and they both headed into the apartment hallway, Tenson waiting at the stairs while Daniel locked the door to the apartment. Daniel looked over and saw someone he knew.

"Wait here, I'm going to go talk to someone." He said, walking down the stairs towards the car lot. Tenson waited at the top of the stairs and watched him go towards a car, the two talked for a while before Daniel started walking back to me. Tenson noticed something in the passenger seat move in the other person's car but decided to forget about it. "Okay, we can get in the car now." Daniel said while standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Tenson walked down the creaky stairs and with Daniel to his car. They got in the car and Daniel started the ignition. Backing out of the parking space and driving out of the lot, they headed towards the park that was mentioned in the TikTok shown on the News. Tenson made sure his phone was fully charged so they could film evidence if they found any at all. Daniel's phone was only at 50% so he would be able to film evidence for a little bit before his phone died.

They also had drinks and snacks in the trunk of the car just in case the search took longer than suspected or they just started getting hungry/thirsty. Daniel had gotten them earlier on, just in case they wanted to go on a road trip and he was already planning on taking Tenson on a trip before this happened. Daniel turned on the car's radio and switched it to the News station, it was talking about the viral TikTok as well. They both continued to listen to it to get as much information as they could before arriving at the park.