♛┈⛧┈┈•༶1༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP.

The loud ringing of my alarm brings me out of my peaceful, soundless sleep. It's Monday, again.

I groan and drag myself out of bed, stretch, and then walk to the kitchen. I grab my breakfast and take it back to my room, then get dressed and ready, and when I've finished my breakfast I brush my teeth and leave for school.

My favourite thing (and only thing) I like about being forced to go to school is I listen to music as I walk (and also in some lessons but we don't need to mention THAT). I love music, all genres, all artists - I just love it all. But, like everyone, I have a favourite. And that would have to be itzy.

Itzy is a 3 member girl group under JYPE, and its members are Choi Jisu, Shin Ryujin and last but certainly not least, Hwang Yeji. Yeji is the leader of the group but also a singer, rapper and dancer. So, literally the definition of perfect.

I take a deep breath and smile as Not Shy comes on. Today is gonna be a good day, I feel it in my bones.

-----

My first lesson of the day is Geography. I despise geography but I'd much rather do it then History, I HATE History with a passion - it's waaaayyy too depressing. Also, this is one of the few lessons I'm able to listen to music because the teacher is, like, super dumb and to be perfectly honest with you, I don't think he even cares if you work or not. I mean, he gets paid either way, and that's all people care about nowadays, right? Money?

So, there I am, pretending to do a worksheet on the Earth's core or something like that when there is a loud ping in my ear. Cautious of the teacher in the room, I carefully take my phone out my pocket and look at my notifications. There it is, sat freshly in my inbox, a VLive notification. My eyes nearly pop out their sockets. Itzy just started a live.

I look up to the teacher to see him very engrossed to whatever's on his computer. Probably porn, I sigh and roll my eyes. Men.

I join the live and turn up my volume so I can hear everything being said and done, even if I can't watch it. But I sit at the back, so maybe I could put my phone behind my pencil case...

The girl who sits next to me sees what I'm doing. She raises her eyebrow and I nod. Within a second she has her phone out doing the exact same thing, watching itzy's live. 

On the live there is only Yeji. She is holding something and grinning widely as she waits for a few more people -more like a few more thousand- to join. She has a new hair-do -well not exactly new, she's gone back to her vibrant red hair that I absolutely adore- and I wonder how this woman can literally be adorable and sexy at the same time.

She starts speaking, ending my little fangirl moment. God I wish she was my girlfriend.

"Hi guys, so the reason I have started a live is because I have some exciting news for you, and for me too!!" She smiles cutely.

"So this," she holds up the thing in her hands, "is my solo debut album! It's going to be released a little later on today, and I can't wait for you all to hear it!!"

Me and the girl I sit next to share an excited look. I turn back to the screen.

"Anyway, to celebrate, my company has arranged a special fan meet -everyone who has joined this live will go into a draw, and 4 of you will be picked out. More details on the itzy official Instagram, go check it out, it has just been released now! Thank you all for watching, like always, and good luck!"

I instantly switch tabs to Instagram to see the details. The 4 people who get chosen get to have a 7 minute session with her, to talk about her life, her hobbies, your hobbies, everything and anything. But not the obvious things like kissing or sex or anything inappropriate. I wouldn't do that anyway. In fact, knowing me, I would probably waste the whole time gawking at her speechless. 

This is so cool! "Just imagine if we got to meet her." The girl next to me said.

"I know right! But we can only dream. It's highly unlikely to be us." I admit sadly.

"You never know." She smiles.

"I guess not." I smile back, a small sprinkle of hope sparking inside of me.

The draw happens live tomorrow, and I feel so excited that there is a chance, even if it's only small, that I could meet her, Hwang Yeji. My idol and celebrity crush. Imagine. Just Imagine.

-----

A/N
Heyyyy guys so new book! I'm looking forward to writing this!! Any opinions or tips would be soooo helpful, and thanks for reading! <3
See you in the next chapter!! :D