♛┈⛧┈┈•༶2༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Today is the day of the draw. Butterflies flutter slightly in my tummy as I constantly reload the vlive homescreen. This is partly due to the fact we have a substitute teacher, one that could in fact catch me and the girl next to me and also that I might be going to meet the person I admire and love most very, very soon.

Two minutes later, the live has begun.

"Hey guys, so I'm gonna just get into it and not do the small talk, because I'm so exited and I'm hoping you guys are too. I wanted to do this with Lia but she's 'too busy'..." Yeji adds. "But anyway, how this works is on my phone," she shows her phone to the screen, "I click this button 4 times and 4 randomly chosen names. Shall I start now or wait for some more people to join?" She asks, and you know she genuinely would wait if we asked.

A bunch of comments come streaming through like water through a lake. I quickly type out; 'noooo we've waited long enough pleaasssee uwu' and SHE ACTUALLY READS MINE OUT!!

"Noooo we've waited long enough pleaasssee..." She pauses. "Uwu." She smiles cutely, her nose scrunching. "Oh ok then, if you really want." She smiles again and unlocks her phone to tap the screen.

"First person is..." Yeji pauses for suspense, "Huening Kai!" She taps 2 more times and reads 2 more names out. "And last but certainly not least... Yoo Jeongyeon!"

The girl next to me can barely hold in her squeal. Then the realisation hits me; she's Yoo Jeongyeon. And she got chosen. I didn't.

---

A/N
Sorry for the long wait and short chapter!! I wrote a massive like essay in here then deleted it all cos it didn't seem right 🤣 then I replaced it with this so I hope this is okie hehe. Hope yall having a good day love uuuu 💕💕