Part 1

Frankie Bombshell, the yellow and green hour-glass shaped bunny girl asks, "Tyler, why are we here?"

Tyler, the skinny black cat, leads Frankie by the hand and answers, "I just want to spend time with you and needed an excuse."

Frankie Bombshell holds his hand and follows him. Tyler leads Frankie to a clothing store named Lézard and states, "Here we are."

Frankie Bombshell looks around seeing bikinis then questions, "I... Are we in the swimsuit area?"

"Yeah, it's weird the entrance is near the swimsuit area but we can pick something up since there is a beach. Want to pick something out?" Tyler asks.

Frankie Bombshell smiles and responds, "Sure."

Tyler smiles and says, "I might pick something for myself."

Tyler goes through the men's speedos section.

"Oh hello Tyler, my dear son, you are shopping for speedos too?" Doctor Hypno asks in the men's speedo section, he has a bunch of blue speedos, he's in a blue speedo.

"Yep, I'm trying to find something that fits me a little better," Tyler responds then goes through the section, looking for smaller and smaller speedos.

Frankie Bombshell shows a bottle of blue pills to Doctor Hypno then threatens, "Hypno, do what I say or I give these to the government."

Hypno, in frustration asks, "What do you want, you hussy?"

Frankie Bombshell tells Hypno, "Make Tyler more feminine then molest him."

Dr. Hypno protests, "I cannot do that to my son! I refuse!!"

Frankie Bombshell screams, "I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THESE PILLS AND SEE IF YOU'LL REFUSE ME AFTER THAT!"

Doctor Hypno lifts up mask, crying behind glasses then says, "Fine, you monster! I'll do it... "

Doctor Hypno goes to Tyler. Tyler holds up an extra, extra small red speedo and smiles as Doctor Hypno approaches.

Tyler Dream greets, "Hey, Doctor Hypno."

Hypno sobs, "Do you trust me as your father figure?"

Tyler answers, "Of course I do."

Doctor Hypno, turning on his hypno glasses, apologizes, "I'm so sorry..."

Tyler tilts his head slightly as his green eyes stare at the Hypno Glasses.

Doctor Hypno, says in a serious tone as he holds back sobs, "Be more feminine."

Tyler gets a little dazed, he suddenly feels a little more feminine.

"Yes, daddy," Tyler responds.

Doctor Hypno holds his face gently, turns off the hypno glasses, then says, "I love you, my son."

Tyler's eyes are half-lidded as he responds, "Thank you, I love you too, daddy."

Hypno runs off in tears. Frankie Bombshell, approaching, asks Tyler, "What kind of swimsuit are you getting?"

Tyler looks at the red speedo in his paws.

"I don't think this is it," Tyler says then puts away the speedo. Tyler walks around the women's swimsuit section.

"Hmm, maybe a white two piece....or pink bottom....my favorite color is red though. What do you think?" Tyler asks.

Frankie Bombshell answers, "Get a pink or red two piece. In a very girly number."

Tyler goes and picks a small red two piece in a daze. Tyler asks, "Does this look good?"

Frankie Bombshell gropes his 'boobs', then answers, "Perfect~♡"

"Mmm~ Would you like to see me try them on in the changing room?" Tyler asks.

Frankie Bombshell humps him from behind and answers, "Of course~♡"

"Oh!~" Tyler exclaims before he leads the way to the changing room.

Frankie Bombshell is groping and humping him in the dressing room. Doctor Hypno sobs in the background as he's unable to do anything about it.

Tyler exclaims, "Mommy!~"

Tyler removes his red suit jacket, black undershirt, red suit pants, his black loafers as well as the two-inch lifts in his loafers. Tyler is now a bit smaller than usual. Tyler blushes as he's groped and humped in the changing room. Tyler manages to get the red bikini top tied around his narrow shoulders and begins sliding the red bikini bottom up his skinny legs.

Frankie Bombshell asks, "Don't you love your mommy's touches?"

Tyler answers, "I do but..."

Immediately something began to stir in Tyler, his three inch dick swelled making only the faintest outline of a bulge despite it being an red extra small women's bikini bottom, his heart began to race.

Doctor Hypno is leaving the building while sobbing.

Tyler tries to calm his breath then nuzzles Frankie's breasts.

Tyler says, "I love you, mommy. I think I'm going to wear this. What are you going to wear? I'll pay for it."

Frankie Bombshell shows a very mini yellow and green bikini.

Frankie Bombshell asks, "Want to see mommy put it on?"

Tyler's three inch dick is straining with all its might in the thin red fabric. Tyler goes wide eyed.

Tyler exclaims, "Yes, mommy!"

Frankie Bombshell puts it on and displays herself in a sexy way. Tyler shakes in horniness, he hugs Frankie tightly, humping her leg accidentally as his bikini-trapped dick slides in and out of Frankie's inner thigh.

Frankie Bombshell shows Tyler her boobs and asks, "You want to breastfeed?"

Tyler nods and begins sucking Frankie's boob. Frankie Bombshell is wet, moaning.