Chapter 34

Si-Young's PoV
Its been days since everything seems to be fine. After that news scandal, jiju & Do-Hyun came even more close. Unnie is getting more and more comfortable with him as well.

But Tae....

I just don't know what is he upto. We have been friends, we are pretty close, and everything is fine between us. But.

He is one the best football players of our college. But yesterday, just a day before the match he backed off. The match is just so fvcking important for our college's reputation, and he very well knows it.

I went to his room but couldn't find him. Even Jimin called to know about his whereabouts.

I was now in college, finding him everywhere i could. Suddenly i got a call from Jungkook, informing me he was at the back of the building. I quickly ran to him finding him sitting casually, like he doesn't know What's going on.

"Tae! What are you doing! 15 mins to go for the match! Get up pls!" I yelled.

He looked at me. Stood up. Walked to me. Smirked.

"You want me to play?"

"Whole fvcking college wants you to play--"

He cut me off by placing a finger on my lips.

What the hell is he upto. That too now?

"Shushhh....i am not talking about anyone else. Tell me about you? You want me to play?"  Slowly removing his finger from my lips.

"YESS OFCOURSE!"

He simply took a couple of steps back. Looked at me and then immediately went to the changing room, and joined the team.

Oh god. So damn relived.

*Skip to game*
10 minutes were left for the game to get over. We still wanted a goal to win.

To my shock, Tae deliberately took a free kick. He went outside the court to take the ball.

As he makes his way to fetch the ball, Tae shouts out to me, "Si-Young!"

"What?" I shout back. I am sitting just three rows away from where the ball is, and I can see him coming towards me.

"Do you want us to win?" he asks.

'Yes, of course! What kind of question is that?"

"'Do you really want us to win?"

"YES!" I shout.

"Then you'll have to do something for me."

"What? Now?"

"Yes, now. Give me what I want, or else I won't go back to the game," he smirks. He has reached the ball and bends down to pick it up in his hands.

"What is it? There are just four minutes left in the match!"

"I know. And only you can make me go back to the field and win it."

"Tae! What is--?" I panic. I can see the referee and the other players getting curious.

"Shh! Let's not waste time. Just tell me you love me."

"WHAT?" I nearly choked at his sudden demand.

"I know you do. You know you do. Don't you?"

He cocks his head to one side and asks. He is way too smug for his own good. But I find even that endearing. Moreover, there is a certain uncertainty in his eyes. No one else could have noticed it, but I have. I have come to know him. And I have come to love him.

"I do," I whisper. His eyes never leave mine, my eyes don't leave his. The referee blows his whistle, but we hardly notice.

"What? I can't hear you."

"I SAID I DO!"

"Say it," he says. Strangely, the sheer arrogance in his attitude makes me love him more.

"I love you, Tae," I say in a clear voice. I can feel the blood rush to my face, and my ears turn warm. The referee blows his whistle again. Jimin and Jungkook shout out to Tae, asking him what's going on. I doubt he hears any of them. He seems interested in listening only to me.

"Now-------kiss me!" he says.

"Now you're pushing your luck!"

"Okay, okay!" he laughs, blows a kiss to me and turns back to the field. The referee pulls out a yellow card and waves it at Tae. Darn. He had crossed the time limit for the outside. But it's just a yellow card, no harm done.

Tae throws the ball to one of the players of our team and runs inside the boundary.

I am still reeling from the impact of what just happened between us and feeling terribly embarrassed. People all around me, who saw it happen, are shooting me strange looks, making me blush even more. But fretting about how soon the news of my 'scene' with Tae would travel to the entire college will have to wait.

As good Tae was, he effortlessly made the winning goal. The entire team took him on shoulders. They all danced like mad.

The college was over. I was waiting for him at the gate. Soon he came.

As soon as he saw me, his steps slowed down. He came close to me. Slowy, but not breaking the eye contact.

"I love you too," he said in my ears.

I couldn't help, but blush.

He looked deep into my eyes. I stared back, matching his intensity.

Just when his lips were about to touch mine, his phone rang.

"Ughh! Fvck." He groaned.

I chuckled. Though he was frustrated, he looked cute.

Taehyung's PoV
"Hello?"

"Wohoo! Taehyungiee! Congratulations!"

"Yoongi Hyung. Pls work on your timing."

"By the way, pls give some sense to your brother as well so that he too can confess to Aarya"

"Yeah Hyung. But now can i pls enjoy my moment?"

"Oops sorry to disturb. Bye. Enjoy"

But ofcourse Hyung is right. Idea! I know what to do. I looked at Si-Young. I exactly know how to make Hyung confess. I shared my idea with Si-Young, and she too jumped in excitement.

Cha sisters did their magic on us. Didn't they? I had already surrendered, and now, its your turn Hyung.

________________________

How was the chapter guys?👀 Pls pls pls vote and comment, to let me know if you are excited for #AarJoon's confession, and want it or not?💜☠️