i.𝐏rologue

- All the writing in this story is just fiction. It has nothing to do with the living or the dead and the real life of the characters in this fiction. Incidents, places and others related to it may be just a coincidence.Hope all readers read with an open mind.

- This story may contain Abusive Words and spelling errors as well as language usage errors.

- This is my first time writing in english language so don't shy to correct me if im wrong.

Thank you so much 💗

-----

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ Cast :

# Park jisung
# Peonie Florentine
# Lee Jeno
# Na Jaemin
# Marrybelle Anne
# Jessica Darlinna
# Megan Fiona
# Zhong Chenle

--Start from here--

"Peo!" Megan called her make her shocked.

"What?" Peo said then raised her eyebrows.

"You got a letter from someone."

"Who?"

"Lee Jeno from grade 10 sent me this letter. He said must be passed to you." Megan explained.

Peo gasped.

"Lee Jeno the famous basketball player on our school?" Peo still shocked.

"YES HE IS!" Megan shouted.

"Are you crazy? But i don't think this is from he."

"Just open then." Megan replied with exciting face.

Peo slowly opened the letter.

"What type of paper he use? Very fragrant dude." Peo sniffing on the paper.

"Yah the smell is very strong." Megan replied.

" To : Peonie
From : PJS, grade 10"

"Did you remember we met on Jeno's birthday party? Yeah this is from me. I liked you since grade 8 but you never ever noticed me. When we first time met you also don't know who i am? HAHA so funny. By the way the main point is let's meet at your housing playground. I'll wait you there. I want to tell you something important. Bye see you."

Peo gasped.

"We met on Lee Jeno's birthday party it almost 1 years passed dude. Why are you—"