48.In a week

Year 2022 , In Los Angeles

After Tae shares about the fateful past of his life , the three friends took an oath to make 'The Angel' Jin's life beautiful.

They are traveling back to Korea in the weekend. They are slowly packing to leave LA almost for three months.

" Jiji please... "

" No Tae... I'm not gonna do that at any cost. I didn't sign up for this.. "

Both Jimin and Taehyung asking Jihyo to talk sweet with Jin and allure Jin to her. But Jihyo is totally against it.

" If destiny permits , if I'm lucky he will come and propose me, I'm not going to seduce him or force him in to this. If he really like me he will accept my proposal after you moved on"

" That will take time Jiji... If you got together, he will eventually divorce me."

" I didn't accept for this Tae... I said if Jin propose me I'll accept... I'm not going to push him or anything.. "

" How do you think he will propose you out of no where..?? Without even knowing your intrests on him" Jimin asks

" I know, I already know Tae told Jin about my crush on him. Don't act like you know nothing Jimmy"

" Ahhh... All dumb people are getting smart... I need to act smarter it seems" Jimin pinches his nose bridge and sighs.

" How do you know that I told Jin?!" Taehyung asks Jihyo..

" I know the way he looks at me nowadays and the way he acts around me are getting different "

" Ahh.... Really... Is he looking at you with heart eyes and started flirting with you?? "

" Flirt???!! My foot... He is behaving awkward around me, not even looking at my face nowadays , when I'm talking with him he is looking at his papers... I know you would be the reason behind this"

" Aigoo... My Jinnie is shy shy shy" Tae squeals with small jumps and pushing his tiny fists in the air.

Now Jihyo is embarrassed too. Jimin looks both of them fondly and thinks about how Tae is so happy to let go of his husband and marriage, but in a corner of his mind he is little bit worried about Tae after Jin.

Jimin is happy for Jihyo,but what happens to Taehyung after this marriage ends. Jimin will respect Tae's decision if he wants to stay single.. But still....

Kook!!

Hope everything Reena said is true.....

Jimin fell in to deep thoughts about Jungkook and the information shared by Reena.

" Minie... What are you thinking?? " Tae calls Jimin to wake him from his thoughts.

"Nothing babe... Just usual thoughts... Now tell me... Your hair has grown longer it seems? ? Aren't you going to trim it? "

" Is it bad??!! "

" Yes ugly!!! " Jimin shows his disgusting face.

" Minie.. " Tae pouts heavily by his pushing out his lips.