𝙲𝚑𝚙: 𝟸

My twin sister Jade and I had just arrived at school when Cat rushed up to us, excitedly chattering about a new student. As we headed to our lockers with Cat still talking, I only half-listened until she exclaimed, "Look, there she is!" pointing at a girl who entered with Trina Vega. Before I could utter a word, Jade jumped in, "Didn't you say she's Trina's little sister?" It seemed impossible; the girl looked more like a model than someone related to Trina.

It seemed as if she could read my mind because just as I thought about it, she glanced our way. Apparently noticing my gaze, she began to blush and walked towards us.

"Excuse me can you tell me where locker 24 is?" she asked and I don't believe in god but if I did I would say this was his doing because her locker was right under mine. "Yea its right here" I told her pointing to the locker under mine, she nodded her head in thanks before walking up closer and going to her locker. I don't know what I did to deserve it but right as she got up to her locker she bent over to unlock it and her ass was literally spilling out of her shorts, I hate to stare but damn!

After placing her belongings in her locker and standing up, she turned to introduce herself to Jade and me, as Cat had left when she approached.

"Hi, I'm Tyanna Vega, but you can call me Ty, Yanna, or Bree," she said.

"Hey, I'm Jace, and this is my twin sister, Jade. Also, where does 'Bree' come from?" I inquired.

"Oh, my middle name is Aubree," she explained.

"I didn't realize Vega had siblings," Jade interjected.

"Yes, I have a twin, Tori," she replied to Jade.

"So where is your twin?" Jade inquired.

"She's at my old school. I transferred because of her—she's a real bitch. She would steal my friends and boyfriends, so I decided enough was enough and switched schools," she explained.

Wow, her sister seems like a major bitch.

"Soo how is Trina your sister when you two look nothing alike?" Jade asked. I had been wondering the same thing, but Jade's bluntness seemed rude.

"Oh, I'm adopted," she explained, which suddenly made a lot of sense to me.

"So both you and your twin are adopted?" Jade sought clarification.

"No, just me," she replied, and noticing our puzzled looks, she elaborated.

"Okay, so my parents found me on their doorstep when I was two weeks old. My mom had just given birth to Tori, and when they brought me to the hospital, they discovered from my records that I was born on the exact same day as Tori, just five minutes later. So, they decided to raise us as twins."

That sounded somewhat complicated.

"So, you're twins but not by blood?" Jade inquired, and she simply nodded before responding,

"Yeah, basically."

I was curious about her classes, and by the look on Jade's face, she was too.

"Hey, can I see your schedule?" I asked.

"Oh, sure," she replied as she retrieved the schedule from her back pocket and handed it to me. I reviewed it and noticed that either Jade and I were in her classes, or Beck and Cat were.

♤Period 1♧
English 4- Robert Miller
◇Period 2♡
Drama Teacher- Paul McCormack
♤Period 3♧
Acting History- Margaret Yonders
◇Period 4♡
Ballet Teacher- Madame Allison Mckee
♤Period 5♧
Script/Screenwriting- Albert Gradstein
◇Period 6♡
Acting/Improvisation- Erwin Sikowitz
♤Period 7♧
Algebra 4- Marie Gladwell