Try and find me out ♥

Chapter 1

The one and only me ♥

beeing on tv isn't always easy , for example having time for your friends or family my family meens the world to me since my daddy died his name was delancy he was the best father any kid could have I love him so much , even now I know he is besides me.

Beeig famous on the other hand is really easy sometimes all the loving fans and espetially when your family is with you doing house work is hard but that's how you learn, you learn by washing dishes , hovering , tidying and cleaning well what I am trying to say is my life is pretty normal if you ask me.

But I get so nervous about beeing on tv sometimes I fade out because my daddy isn't there telling me you can do it my little cuban princess thats what he used to call me because I am one I'm cuban and I'm proud.

when you're rehersing in your bedroom its fine but when your live you feel like your going to freeze up but all I do is think of someone close to my heart my mom always says never give up on your dreems.

Having an enemy is pretty off I hate trying if I don't deserve it but I keep going because I know I am going to make my father proud my brother remy always helps me oit with my problems well used to now i' a grown teenager he still helps me tough spots.

My family always have unique way of always making me smille even if I don't want to I love everyone of them my brother remy my two sisters kaili and dani and my mom tamara they always keep , me grounded and making me do what I love to do most beeing with them.

Me and my BFF Zendaya have known eachother for a super long time she is my sister I love her so mucha nd her mom treets me like a daughter I love her dad like he is my own and her family is so kind to me and I could never repay them for that.

the most amazigest part of beeing on tv is getting to hear the word light' camera and action me and Zendaya always mess about with the other cast saying it' s quite fun when you start doing it in different voices well there is also a bad part of the show when we dance and we haven't rehersed it proparly and we are ready to shoot and if we mess up we have to restart all over again I hate that.

Chapter 2

I found the real me ♥

Ahh finally schools out for Valentine's day I love february all the ♥♥♥♥♥ makes me want to sing and dance how great would it be to have valentine's day everyday all the secred admirers I hope my secret admirer is Tristan I have had a crush on him since for ever but I have a boyfriend named garret he os sweet but he isn't the right one for me I love him but as a friend I want a guy like tristan someone who isn't a celebrity.

when I went to school two days ago Garret pretended like I didn't exists I asked him of he wanted to sit with me at lunch but he said no I have a date so I asked tristan to sit with me and he said yes in seconds wich I thought was really sweet of him I want to ask him out really badly but im too scared if he says no so I will wait untill he asks me out.

today tristan came over and asked if I want to go see a movie and I said yes obviously we went to see Romeo and Juliet it was such a great movie I invited zendaya too because we always go to the movies so she came with cole that's her boyfriend.

when I was with tristan I felt like juliet and everytime I spoke to him I wanted to kiss him he made mt heart beet a million times peer minutemi couldn't explain it I talked to Z about it but all she said is be your self and everything will be alright so I just went along and talked about everything me and him have in common and we both love nearly the same things.

I thought I was watching a love story when we nearly kissed yes we nearly kissed but then garret came and ruined the moment and tristan went home I was a little mad but garret is my boyfriend but he brought all of his friend with him so I told him that me zendaya and cole are going to go he didn't really care so we just left.

Chapter 3

I found the love of my life ♥

Finaly it's valentines day i got all my love letters but none of them were from tristan I called him up and I asked him if he is alright with me from yesterday and he aaidni could have told him I had a boyfriend and I explained everytuing to himnso he gave me a second chance and this time I left my phone at home so garret wouldn't follow me as akways I bought zendaya and cole with me this time we all went to a romantic resturaunt and we started talking I wouldn't shut up and when cole kissed zendaya made me realize I wanted a boy like him wich was tristan he was so sweet to me the whole time I started liking him even more he made me feel speciall after the resturaunt he invited all of us to his house and I said we would love to go when we arrived we watched his favorite movienwich I have always loved apart from the cuirsing but I just forgot about that in the , iddle of the movie june and cameron kissed so trisran leened over to me and he kissed me.

After the kiss I felt like I was in heaven I started noticing that I lovenhim not like him I felt the love drift through my lips this was a valentines day I would never forget the next day I woke up and tristan was sitting next to me he made a beautiful breakfast while garret came in yelling at me and cuirsing tristan punched him and said that if he was a reall man he wouldn't treet a girl like that.

My biggest dream actually came true I love tristan I got my first kiss on valentines day that was the best day of my life. but I feel a little stubid for beeing an idiot sometimes. like for valentines day. I took my sisters to go make a valentines cake its a bake place where you make your own cake I thought it was lame. but they loved it. so it didn't really matter.

For valentines day me and my mom went to do our hair and nails then my mom bought me an awesome outfit its pink with a black and white pencil skirt I love the outfit and for a touch I added my favorite glasses I totally rocked it .

Chapter 4

Im all about fashion ♥

Aah back to school tommorow at least its not that bad I get to buy a whole new outfit for school my mom gave me and€100 to buy a new outfit for school I love fashion I bought everyhing pink apart from y knited sweaters when I but them its eather pink or green because green goes well with my eyes so its my colour.

well now exactly right now whili im writing all this I'm at school and people are sterring at me like im a new kid but zendaya had my back like always. she made my outfit stand out she added the dash of everything.

I love fashion but when it comes to school then im the girl with everything to be blamed for but tristan protected me like he always does he is so sweet I finally found the love of my life.

findig love in my clothes makes my life stand out a lot more becaise popularity and fashion are my only feiends well apart from zendaya beeing , y bff for how long I can remember but having the cutest and sweetest guy in school be your boyfriend.