36

_

ᴊᴀʟᴀɴɪ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 12:59 🌃

i moved around in the bed searching for comfort again as tyshawn phone went off and on for mfn ever

i moved around in the bed searching for comfort again as tyshawn phone went off and on for mfn ever. he was still sleep, snoring and all.

he been acting weird lately so i did what any curious partner would do, go through his phone :)

i gently pulled his phone off the nightstand and unplugged it from the charger. i put in his code and it was his birthday obviously so i clicked the notification.

it was from sb in his phone as, " shayla" and scrolled through the messages seeing all kinds of shit. i almost killed him when i checked his call log and she was at the top, i was sleep last time they called so i called her and put it on speaker, as it rang i took time and threw a shoe at tj to wake him up.

he immediately woke up rubbing his cheek.

"ah shit, what the fuck bro" he said confused as the call connected.

"hey baby wassup" the girl said. when he finally caught onto what happened his eyes widened.

"hi! shayla is it? well i have tj here who is a liar and a fucking cheater and just wanna say, he's been fucking you on the side! keeping you as a side bitch and bragging about it to his friends. i want you, after i hang up to go think about how that feels. a worthless side bitch. and i know you know about me so toodles!" i said hanging up throwing the phone at tj's forehead.

i stormed out of the room and grabbed my bag from the closet and put my clothes in there. i ignored tj as he tried to apologize as i packed my things. i went in the bathroom and put my toothbrush and a box of tampons in the bag.

i put my bonnet on, zipped up my hoodie then put on my sneakers and grabbed my car keys off the coffee table.

"JALANI LISTEN TO ME!" tj yelled.

i rolled my eyes and turned back around then said, "im listening"

"look baby, i met her at a party one night.. she caught me off guard at a bad time and got my number"

"i understand it happening once but it happened again! and again! with different bitches too so if i'm being real wit you, jus except the fact that i'm moving on from you" i said walking away and leaving the house.

_

i started up the car and drove to rochester, since we were in buffalo it was a short drive. i drove to this nice luxury hotel for the night. i had tj's credit card so i checked in at the front desk.