Hallucinations

Idk tbh, i thought of this whilst listening to mary by alex g ((:
TW: Suicide mentioned
———

After Techno woke up from trying to kill himself, he sighed in disappointment. "Are you alright.", Techno flinched a little and turned to his side. He saw a guy, sitting, hugging his knees and smiling at him. Techno gulped, "Who are you ?" Techno said weary, "Im Halo. We just met, so nice to meet you." Halo smiled more, Techno stared at the extended hand, waiting for him to shake it.

He shook it. What a foolish thing he did.

"Oh my gosh, Techno !", Techno heard Wilbur sigh, "Wilbur,,hello." Techno looked away, Halo stared at both brothers. "I need to call for a n-nurse-! Nurse !!" Wilbur yelled as he went back out, "You didn't answer to my question. Are you alright ?" Halo asked again as he got up from the chair he was sitting in. "Im alright thanks, i guess." Techno answered, Halo nodded.

They both were silent, until nurses came in. "How are you feeling sir ?" A guy asked, "Im feeling alright." Techno responded, "Have you felt any type of pain around your body ? If so please let me know where," A women asked. Technos head was hurting now since they were asking tons of questions. "Don't worry. It'll be over soon." Halo reassured with a hand on Technos shoulder, "Okay." Techno said, the nurses stopped examining Techno. "Okay what sir ?" one of the nurses asked, "Hmm ? Oh, he was just assuring me." Techno said as he looked at Halo. All the nurses and Wilbur stared at where Techno was staring at, "Uh, Techno the-" Wilbur was interrupted by a nurse, "Don't say anything.", Wilbur nodded slowly. "Get some rest sir.".

So he did.

"He is seeing stuff. He must be seeing "someone" right now. We aren't sure what its called but he is seeing hallucinations. Don't say anything at all whenever he says something and it isn't there, just agree or say something related to the topic you're talking about." The nurse explained to Wilbur, Wilbur nodded weary.

After having the talk with the nurse, Wilbur told all of Technos friends, letting them know the same thing the doctor told him. Everyone was worried for Techno of course.

Techno woke up at 3 pm, he saw his friends around him. "How are you feeling Techno." Skeppy asked, "Im alright thanks." Techno mumbled, Techno then stared at his side and saw Halo standing up, "Good afternoon." Halo smiled, Techno felt a small tug at his lips. "Oh, guys I want you to meet uh, Halo." Techno said as he continued to stare at Halo. Everyone looked at each other before saying "hello" to Halo, Halo waved at them. Halo knew they couldn't see him. "Uhm, anyways,,Techno we came here to give you some gifts." Puffy said and handed him a basket of fruit, the others gave him other basic stuff. "Bye guys," Techno said as they all left, "Finally, they're gone." Techno sighed after they shut the door. "Do you mind passing me the fruit basket ?" Halo asked, tilting his head a little. Techno gave him the basket and said his good nights again.

Halo busies himself by making bunny apples, it was his favorite thing to do before he disappeared from the world. He made more designs on each and every fruit happy that he still has the ability to touch things. Techno woke up again and saw Halo happily humming. "What're you doing ?" Techno asked groggily, Halo flinched, "Ah, just made some bunny apples and others, would you like to try some ?" Halo asked whilst handing him one, Techno toom it and ate it, obviously.

When Techno was sent home, Halo, surprisingly yet not, followed him. "Are you just gonna follow me everywhere or what ?" Techno said, Halo stared at him before answering, "Yah, I guess." Halo said and stared in front of him again.

Once Techno arrived to his house, it was no surprise that dust started collecting. Techno entered and immediately went to his room, not waiting for Halo. Techno stared at his room, suddenly he felt dizzy. "Ah shit." Techno mumbled, "Careful with that mouth of yours." Halo said out of nowhere, Techno looked up at him since he was leaning now. Techno felt better out of nowhere, "Don't worry, as long as im here close to you, you wont be feeling dizzy or worse !" Halo smiled.

If the others saw Halos smile when he told Techno this, they would've felt terrified.

So ever since then, Techno tried to take Halo everywhere.

"Can I invite Halo ?" Techno asked one time when his friends asked him if he wanted to go to the movies, they looked at each other, "Yes, you can." Quackity replied sheepishly. It was hard to not say anything.

——
Wilbur had an encounter with Halo once, and after meeting him he broke all his mirrors in his house.

It was a normal morning, a supposed normal day. He decided to meet Techno after 2 months, he was getting ready and even brought him gifts. As Wilbur was knocking on the door, he heard Techno talking to Halo, Wilbur sighed.

Techno opened the door and welcomed him in. Techno was going to use the restroom and let Wilbur do whatever he wants. So Wilbur looked around, he went to Technos room even though he shouldn't, he looked at Technos mirror and saw someone sitting on his bed. Wilbur quickly turned around but there was no where there, he turned back to the mirror and saw him standing beside him. Wilbur jumped but kept staring at the mirror. "Im Halo, nice to meet you." Halo smiled at the mirror, Wilbur nodded, why ? He didn't know why but he just nodded, they both stood there silently. Halo broke the silence by saying something that sent shivers to Wilburs back.

"I'm real and you're not."

Wilbur remembers that moment so vividly, not knowing what it means until he accidentally didn't check both ways before crossing.

—————

after eating like maybe 10 chiky galletas and not sleeping
i came up with this so yah idk