𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐖𝐄 need to go grocery shopping because you have literally nothing in this house." I whispered onto a half sleeping Horace's warm lips.

It's probably been one or two weeks since I've been staying with Dooda but who's counting? Anyways it's just been us twenty four seven- besides when he goes out late at night with his friends doing "non legal" activities.

"It is shit in there." He grumbled with closed eyelids "No it's not Dooda." I chuckled caressing his cheeks and jaw. 

All jokes to the side, it's literally nothing in there but a water bottle and some expired mayonnaise.

"Why we gotta go nie tho?" He grouched snuggling his face deeper in between my tiny breast.

"I didn't say that, I'm just saying that you don't have anything in the Kitchen." I assured running my fingers through his growing hair.

"We'll go after you go wake up Doo."

"Mhm." He carelessly agreed finally getting his sleep back "Your not even listening to me!" I pouted my bottom lip opening one of his eyelids.

"Yes I am D, just go to sleep fa me right quick." I just shut up with hurt feelings, turning my back to face him which also caused his head to drop.

He smacked his teeth before cuddling up behind me kissing my shoulders and neck "Mama stop doing that attitude shit."

"No because you want to be mean to me for no reason."

"I'm sorry, you forgive me?" I smirked once an idea came into my head.

"Not unless we gone on a date to the movies." He smacked his teeth "Yo ass be doing that slick shit I swear."

"Sooooo, I'm guessing you'll be sleeping alone." I acted as if I was going to get up from the bed.

He snatched me in by my arm before wrapping his hand around my neck, chocking me "Stop fucking playing with me." He spoke in his very sexy sleeping voice.