Sex

The room was dimly lit, your sitting on the same stool as him, so close your can smell the espresso like it's fresh. The smell of coffee whizzing through the mixing tubes is like a drug, so strong, so sexy. You can tell Espresso is getting tired, so you gently stroke his silky smooth frosting hair, licking the remains out from between your fingers. He looks up at you and throws you onto the floor, he takes off his shoes to reveal,,, huge grippers ! Big espresso flavored feet, they could hold up the Empire State building. He stomps on you hard, so hard his big toe breaks off. But it's so sexy, bits and pieces of big toe fall into your mouth. Nothing better than the sweet taste of espresso melting in your mouth.
"Quite a conundrum we have here." he sighs while looking down at his grippers. "I didn't want to have to do this, but it appears my big entrance must be put aside. But alas, this merely requires more effort" he slowly drops his cloak to the ground, revealing chaffed frosting tiddies. He's so smooth, it's impressive. But what's even more impressive is the size of his phat cockie, it looks so soft, almost like the cookies the sweet lunch lady would give you. You go in for a bite, and oh my, it takes like the cookies the lunch lady would give you. So much espresso, so much pleasure, and it's filled with frosting! Espresso stared down at you happily, the frosting falling off his tiddies entirely at this point. He goes in and gently strokes your chest, feeding you more and more of his cock as you both sing along to Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. He knows your his biggest fan.