Saving Her and His Regrets

Jack POV

when i read the letter she sended me marky run as fast as he can we followed him. I wont set aside my anger to joey this time althea needs me.

we stopped to see her on the bridge standing with any move of her feet she will fall. Thea has fear of water one thing that can kill her is water.

The three of us tried to stop her but failed until joey came and said his words with a threat that scares the hell of anybody that can hear it. Includes thea. Who looked back at him

sighed...

until kira came across her and pushed her hard. Joey is right this one is a bitch.

"can you just die already bitch!" she said before pushing her.

"kira what the hell?!" I heard the new student named westel wendell westy or whatever his name is calling out for kira.

then althea fell into the bridge on that deep water. I saw joey taking of his vest his shoes and socks as west now i know his name took off his too. And both jumped through the water i took off mine too as i saw marky and deedee doing the same. So there are five of us to save her.

we jumped in the water and searched for althea but there is no thea found. Instead i just saw deedee's feet marky's and west's the heck?

where is she? ill kill that bitch later if something happens to her.

we got out of the water being disappointed that we didnt found her. when i saw joey carrying her in his arms. She looks suffocated because of the water. Since we are kids she has fear of swimming.

thats why i never invited her in a pool cause i know the same thing might happen again..

Joey POV

DAMN ILL BREAK THAT BITCH'S FACE IF I GET OUT OF HERE!

i swimmed in the water but i cant find her i tried diving in the deeper one. When i saw her there floating and asking for help. i held her hands as i dived her out of the water carrying her in my arms.

i saw jack and the others wet as well i carried her way up back to the school and looked at kira with the most deadliest stare. Before leaving..

i brought her to the clinic. With me being flooded by worried at negative tboughts.

suddenly deedee came to me. And showed something on his phone. He showed divina's sex video with the teacher that looked like the video that was spreaded and accused althea was the girl in the video.

My blood boiled when i heard a record of divina and kira's conversation. So they planned all this? now they are going to pay!

i took deedee's phone and asked to send me a copy as he nodded. I sended it to jack and to the other people who sides with thea.

They are all mad at kira and was even badmouthing her.

When divina was presenting on the stage i took off the presentation and swapped it with her own sex tape. She looks shocked and terrified. Scared to let others know her little secret. It was showned there that she was the real person in the video and its not blured. Cleaning althea's image. The crowd looked at divina with a disgusted face.

i looked at her with a smirk. Tsk!

thats what they get from hurting her.

After what i did i hurried to the hospital inside our school and saw her resting there.

I punched the wall.

this is all my fault! if i have no one to blame but only myself if i didnt became a jerk to her. She wont do this. This wont happen. If i only did something sooner she wont be here.

there is no one to blame in this s*it but me.

to be continued..