Tricky situation (Final)

Peter's POV.

It was a long and tiering fight. I head back to the tower after changing into normal cloths. I head up to the common area. The elevator doors open and I'm bombarded with questions. I ignore them and flop onto the couch falling asleep.

Clint's POV.

"Pete you got to do better than that." Nat says and shakes him back awake.

"5 more minutes mom.." Peter says groggily.

"Come on Pete wake up you've got explaining to do." Nat says shaking him again.

"I'M Not Spider-Man!" Pete yell half asleep.

Nat shakes her head and goes to the kitchen. She comes back with a glass of water. 

"Your supposed to say the opposite." Nat says while dumping the water on my son.

"I'M UP. I'M UP!!" Pete yells.

"pfft. Now you have to explain."

"I'm.. Spider-Man..." Pete says while falling back asleep.

We all stand there confused and in horror. We fought along with My 16 year old son. I thought.

Nat started explaining everything. It started make more sense. She also said that he didn't want to tell anyone so he can protect the family. And that if I knew that I'd take the suit away and ban him from being Spider-Man.

I thought it over and decided that he can keep being Spider-Man. I told him when he woke up and was extremely happy. We ended up telling Laura the next day. Everything ended up working out.