Chapter 5 - Confession

Couple of months have past in your job you and Keigo where as always talking while waking home. This time you where going to his pace for a couple of nights couse your perents where on vakation.

When both of you reached ar Keigos place you where greated by Keigos mom (Tomie i just reaserched her name) in the kitchen. When both of you got dressed in comteble wear you both went to the kitchen but Keigo didn't realize that you where come down to the kitchen too. Tomie Keigos mother even didn't realize that you whent down from the geust bedroom ask Keigo "so Keigo honey when will you tell her that you like her?" "Mom! You know how I like Y/N, but I don't know who she likes and I even don't know how I tell her how i feel ir the comintions will allow ne to date her." AS you heard him say that you blushed. "I know honey..." as she try to confort Keigo and noticed you blushing but didn't say a word ".... Only thing i know in my heart that if you wont Force her she will like you back....." As she huged him and pointed ar you as you where un in blushing mess trying to wrap your head around of what you heard. As Keigo saw you blushing hard. "Heyy.... How much did you hear y/n?....." Keigo qestioned you with little of blush. "Uhh... All of your convisation Keigo....." you awnsered. Keigo blushed after your awnser. Keigo nervoursly laughed "whell now you know whos my crush is... hehe..." "Yea.... thats good that my crush feels the same" you awnsered while smiling nervoursly.

As both of you where talking about both of your feelings to eachother Tomie had a huge smile as she saw that her both of them confessed finelly and took pictures af them to show to your perents that both of you finelley confessed.

Sorry guys that I had took some time to make this chapter well.... I tried to think of the title idia that i already had chapter idia but didn't have an title idia so yea.... See ya guys in next chapter byeeee.