𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄...

𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞?
* . °•★|•°∵ ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ∵°•|☆•° . *

YOU WERE RUNNING, to your apartment on the phone with gojo "Did you seriously need to call me?" you yelled at him through the phone "Jeez why you grumpy." you can hear him pout rolling your eyes taking a break to catch your breath "Nothing Satoru just tell me what's up." you sighed pinching the bridge of your nose.

"There is a surprise waiting for you at home." you paused dropping your hand "...gojo how do you know my address?" "WHAT- YOUR- UP- SHSHH." the call ended, you pull the phone away from your ear glaring at it "Made it seem like an emergency with how much he's been calling me." you groaned continuing walking home.

you decided to take your time since Gojo told you that a surprise was waiting for you there. "meow." you stopped and looked at the alley next to you seeing a gray cat. "meow!" the cat tilts its head, which made your mood so much better you walk close it to it being carefull the cat just walks towards you allowing you to pick it up.

"Hi baby!" you gushed it meowed back "Your so cute, gah! That t-tickles." you laughed as the cat rubbed it head against your neck- you give a kiss on cheek "I'm gonna take you home with me." You tell it. "Oh? Your a boy." You said out loud.

"Well at least I don't have to lie as to why I was late."

♡︎

You were in the elevator on the phone with Gojo again "Yes, I'm home Gojo. Can you please tell me the surprise." you whined holding onto your cat and your panda, your cat gives you a weird look you, raising your brow at him which made him look away from you. "you know I'm impatient." You told him sorta of lying "Nope! You just have to see it for yourself." He says before hanging up.

"Dickhead." You clicked your tongue putting your phone in your purse the elevator stops and the doors open. You walked out and went to your apartment you put in the pin walking in placing the cat down.

"Wonder around okay." You tell him "meow." you guess it agreed, you take off your shoes putting on your slippers "Otto I'm home!" you yelled out before heading to the kitchen you place your purse and panda in the counter grabbing a cup.

you open the fridge taking out orange juice pouring it to the cup.

"Your seeing someone?" You ignore him knowing who it was for placing the orange juice on the counter "Your seeing someone?" He repeats you turn around taking a sip of your juice he raised his brow "Y/n!" you rolled your eyes.

"What do you want Kenji?" You asked ready to get rid of his ass "I thought gojo told you that there was a surprise at home." You fake smile and act surprise placing your cup on the counter "OMG! Big brother what are you doing here!" You pretended to be happy clasping your hand together.