chapter 2

She was born with a lot of mana. By seeing her this amount of mana her father who don’t want to see her, become very happy. He is laughing and say that, " She really is my daughter. If she needs anything give it her. "
Her mother becomes happy hearing that.
After that Emily was living quite a good life but she continued her magic training. She can control any matel with her mana. Specially swords she can control a lots of swords at the same time.
When she became 5 her father killed her mother in front of her eyes. And said that, "you are no longer useful to me."
She was just stunned. She was just 5 so she could not do anything.
She continue to collect all her anger.
She has a  little step brother who is 3 yr younger than Emily, who  will also become a side villein in  novel.
And Emily was the firstborn of David.
Her step mother is aslo very kind.
By watching her own mother's death she swears to save them.
She continue her training and every time she floats her swords she imagine her father's face and cut down those paper.
Her father David Langston is a duke,
but Langston family is one of the main 3 family of Hughes Kingdom  and this family is known as murderer family in the whole kingdom.
Ever the king also afraid of this family children of this family grow in this murderous environment.
After the crown Prince born David wanted to kill him thats why the king send him away and promised his people that when he will become 18 he will come back to the kingdom.
In the novel he was the main lead who will come after 20  years and kill the whole Langston family .
Before that happen she have to kill his father and save the other members.