아홉 | nine

Summer is fun for Jay and Sunoo but not for Y/n,she hated summer,she always did and winter is her favourite season.

"You got to wear warm clothings during winter but you can't go around naked during summer"

Said Y/n,they were sitting in the library,giving reasons for their love of summer and winter.

"You can go around naked, nobody's stopping you miss"

Said Jay with a teasing smirk,Kang Y/n throw him with the book she's reading and crack up laughing.

"But I still love summer"

Sunoo said and close the thin book, he's not into books,he open his textbook only to pass the exams.

"What is your aim in life Sunoo?"

Y/n asked,Sunoo rested his head on his palm and pout.

"Yah don't spoil my youth with that question,it triggers me. I will spend my life and have fun for now"

Jay scoffs and fold his leg. This man is fine okay? He is hella fine.

"But you just can't be the same every year,you will eventually grow old and you need to prepare yourself to look after yourself"

Said the older,Y/n nod her head in agreement.

"I have you two, you'll get married and adopt me as your son"

Sunoo said and smirk at Jay,who is turning pink again. Y/n giggles and shake her head.

"Sure"

She said as she turn around to where she heard Sunghoon voice. He used to visit the library? Because he don't seemed to be a library guy.

Kang Y/n didn't know that her simple 'sure' was enough to give Jay butterflies.

And Park Sunghoon was already staring at her from afar,Y/n felt more alive seeing colours in his eyes. She feel her cheeks burning up, she's blushing.

Jay look at the direction where Y/n was watching and see Park Sunghoon sitting their. Disappointed. He felt disappointed for an unknown reason. Or for an obvious reason?

"D-do you think Sunghoon is handsome?"

He asked,Y/n look to Jay and everything turned black and white again.

"Sunghoon? N-no"

She smile nervously and shake her head before looking down at the table. This is Kang Y/n,when she's lying she can't look at the person's eyes.

"You're lying"

Said Jay,he stand up and leave the library, he's making things so obvious. But he's tired of hiding his emotions.

"W-what's up with him?"

She asked Sunoo,the male just smile at her and shake her head.

"Dude's on his period,mood swings you know?"

Both giggles uncomfortably. Y/n sighed and glance at Sunghoon one more time.

She like Sunghoon,she admit it but Sunoo and especially Jay,her best friends don't like him that much. No I mean,Jay hates him.

"I'll look after him and just come to class when you're done reading okay?"

He look at Y/n and the girl nod her head before Sunoo stand up and walk out of the library,getting himself ready to scold Jay for behaving so sus.

"Did you guys fight?"

Asked Sunghoon,the male sit in front of Y/n and look at her uncomfortable state.

"Are you okay?"

'No I'm not,hug me'

"Yes I'm good"

She lied, Sunghoon held out his hand and place it in front of Y/n.

"Hold my hand"

He spoke softly all of the sudden. This duality is what drives Kang Y/n crazy. Her hand automatically comes in contact with his warm one.

"One squeeze for a 'yes' and two squeeze for a 'no' okay?"

He ask,his eyes sparkling as he look into Y/n's. The girl nod her head and squeeze his hand one time,that means a 'yes'. Sunghoon knows that Y/n won't say if something isn't right so this may help her inform him what is going on.

"Did you fight with your friends?"

Two squeeze for 'no'

"Then are you okay?"

It took her few seconds to squeeze his huge hand two times, indicating that she is not okay.

"Do you want to talk about it after school? We can talk about it while having ice cream or coffee,what do you say?"

Y/n feel them butterflies again. She smile shyly before squeezing his hand one time for a 'yes'.

"Wait for me on the garage next to my bike after class if you arrive first and I'll do the same too. Is that okay?"

"Very okay"

Sunghoon smiles as he see how pink
Y/n is, she's blushing real hard. But she just can't help it.

"Okay then I'll get going, see you after school"

"See ya"

Both smile at each other before the male leave her alone with  butterflies.

"Aaaahh I like you so much Park Sunghoon"

She mumbles while ruffling her own hair.

"Hyung why are you like that?"

Sunoo whisper yelled at his hyung who is sulking on his seat.

"I like her so fucking much Sunoo. So fucking much that I sometimes can't hide it"

The male said,but what could he do anyway? The way she blush and the way she behave around Park Sunghoon is pretty obvious, Jay likes her and he look through her every move and he also admit that she like someone else.

Someone else who he can't stand. Park Sunghoon.

"She like someone else, I already lose her anyway"

He flip his hair and look at the classroom door, probably waiting for Y/n to walk in.

"Sunghoon?"

Sunoo asked,Jay only nod his head and take out his maths text.

"Oh come on, don't just give up like that"

Sunoo tried to cheer up his hyung but Jay isn't a child anymore,he understands everything and that Kang Y/n won't change her mind that easy.

"What should I do then? Beg her to change her mind? Or act as a playboy and play basketball like Sunghoon?"

While he was saying those words Y/n enter the classroom and Jay felt so stupid because he can't control his beating heart and kill the butterflies inside his stomach.

'How will I move on from you Y/n?'

💌Thank you so much for reading! Ily all so much!