// REQUEST PAGE //

(Requests still opened mate <3)

Hey m8!

WELCOME TO PARKER AND CHESTER ONESHOTS BECAUSE I HAVE GIVEN UP AND MOSTLY PROCRASTINATED IN THE OTHER BOOK. Y'know, 'Patience'?

I'm only doing this book because I KNOW I'll have motivation in this book before the other one, ideas, y'know?
(Bullshit 💀)

So!

Y'all can request here if you want to!
Comment, dm, post in my announcement page, wherever you want to contact me!

Just give me the brief summary and I can make it work, somehow :)

What I will be doing:

-Fluff

-Angst

-EXTREME fluff

-Some stalker shit

-More and more and a lot of angst

-Appropriate AU's (like, non of the 18+ ones)

-Top Chester (which I'm still figuring how but we can work with it-)

-Based on a video! (Aftermath or changing the story, yes)

-Some slightly mature stuff (no smut- but gore and SOME others can be accepted, yes. I will add a Trigger Warning every start of the chapter and some mild Warnings, don't worry!)

-Y'know what? The child au is approved... If it's one our main two that is going to be a child, WE ARE NOT MAKING THAT A SHIP. Just some family bonding type <3
Though if you want the two to adopt a fricking child, that is acceptable, yes.

What I won't be doing tho:

- 'x readers' (I have a baaaad history with these types... and I love ya'll too much not to)

-Smut/lemons (idk how-)

-Yandere shit (No. Just... no.. the stalker au is approved but not a yandere au)

Again, you can comment, message me (in any socials), and post it in my announcement page, to request.
(Doubt you can email me, if you can... for the love and sake of God, please don't-)

Sooo uhh

See you all :)))