𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

Warnings: None!

AU: The general

Type: Fluff <3

Summary: The three, counting Jack, go to another abandoned-looking, godawful home and do the usual which is attemtping to hunt demons and document! But, this trip is a little different. In which, Jack and their client tease Chester and Parker about being in a relationship. And no, they aren't dating yet (unfortunately, that is)

Requested by: *no one*

Description: I thought of 3 fics I wanted to do because I thought it'd be really whoelsome. So if y'all are lucky enough and if my motivation isn't acting shit again

-----------------------------

"Guys I found the perfect email" Parker said catching the two's attention. They walked over to him and looked at the screen of his laptop over the couch.

Jack raised a brow.
"You sure they aren't trolling like the OTHER emails we get?" He asked sternly.

Parker shook his head.
"Nah, Chester coded it so those emails would go straight to the trash, so, we haven't gotten those in a while" Parker explained. (this line is totally not a reference and the action is totally doable /s)

"Woah! How did you do that?" Jack said amused, turning to his side to look at Chester. He gave an interested grin. Chester looked at him back with a shrug.

"I dunno, I just pressed a bunch of stuff and it somehow works" Chester explained, letting out a small chuckle.

"Do you still remember how you did it, though?" Jack asked

"Yep"

"Can you code mine for the advertisement emails to go straight to the trash?"

"Of course dude"

"Okay, can we just get ready to go to this house tomorrow?" Parker intervened. This made the two look at him. Chester simly nodded while Jack snickered.

"Look's like someone's jealous" Jack bickered with a grin. Parker looked at him confused, almost with a fake expression of confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"Y'know, me talking to your boyfriendddd~" The other stretched out, teasing him.

Parker rolled his eyes, looking back at the monitor, having an obvious red blush form on his cheeks.

Jack let out a laugh, sitting down next to him and joking even more.

"Ohhh?? What's this I see? A blush?? Chester look! He isn't denying about being jealous!"

"Sh-SHUT UP! I'M NOT JEALOUS!"

Chester could only watch the two as they argued. He couldn't help but let out small and soft laughs every time Parker denies something. His elbow against the couch with his head resting against his palm, watching them with a bored expression but amused.

...

Idiots.

♧☆ • ♡ • ♡ • ☆♧

It was 7 pm in the evening, Jack was driving to the location of their client. Parker was in the front seat, and Chester at the back, holding the on camera on his lap. And yes, tehy had already done the regular introduction before they left.

Jack constantly looked at the gps then back at the road. Parker was just leaning against the window with a bored expression. Chester was... Chester, which is indescribable, honetsly.