Prologue

H XP
——————————————————————————————————————————

3rd POV

[Year: 2076, April 3]

[Location: NightCity]

Our main protagonist here named (Y/N) (L/N) strives to eke out a living in the dangerous yet rewarding NightCity. Offering the very best in Californian living conditions, he navigates the dark streets, glitzing high-rises, and mangled faces of this beautiful metropolis. Seeking riches and glory as a proud member of Hamas. Under the yoke of crushing poverty, systematic oppression, and runaway monopolies. He stands as NightCity's final bastion of defense against a shady underworld of business executives, mercenaries, ANCAPS, and every single kind of ethnicity in existence. Daring to strike back it's up to him and him alone to navigate the scary world himself. And to get to the bottom of who the when is where on top of the six the near whenever, and build this city on rock and roll. But to understand this cruel world you must understand NightCity. NightCity is a dangerous place where the internet no longer exists due to nuclear viruses forcing people to stand up and socialize for entertainment. This has far-reaching consequences on society and has resulted in a decadent morass with the poor forced to rob you for fun. Crime is at an all-time high, advertisements are in the water, and on top of that everybody is a cyborg with the equivalent speed of a fucking xenomorph. As a result, the city is populated by a series of stereotypical gangs, these consist of the Animals who are buffed berated broskies who would break my bitch of a back without busting a fucking breath. Maelstrom who are Adeptus Mechanicus, Moxes who are ethical cock destroyers and suited-up giga prostitutes in charge of workers co-op strip clubs, The Voodoo Boys who are pissed off radical Haitian separatists dedicated to the destruction of the white man, Tyger Claws who are the bargain bin Yakuza, Valentinos a generic Hispanic gang who, according to the wiki have no goals other than seducing women, The Sixth Street Gang who are just Groypers. And finally, the Scavs who are Slavic vapor wave enthusiasts that specialize in kidnapping and harvesting your organs/cybernetics, speaking of corporations, NightCity is a place where corporations have a run completely amok. And are involved in every single level of government through "LOBBYING" which isn't corruption because it has a different name guys. In NightCity, billionaires are free to coup as many Bolivian governments as they please, that lithium isn't going to mine itself. Exploit convict slave labor to make hand soap, make Taiwanese labor laws worse, engage in literal wars, and also mind control the mayor (that's a quest). All hospitals and ambulances are privatized and you can pay for the deluxe package to arm your paramedics. (Somethings don't change in fictional America aka America's crippling Healthcare cost) Anyways, you paid to go to that hospital, and dammit you're gonna fucking get there.

And also America itself isn't the number 1 superpower anymore, they got cucked by the Europeans/Soviets, and their government is a disaster, their entire currency the USD is replaced with the Eurodollar or Eddies for you nerds. If it was me I wouldn't take this level of disrespect from some damn disgusting Europeans and commies, I wish we can rebuild America to its former glory and make everybody America's bitch. Speaking of corporations having an absolute monopoly, they go to war so that's fun, and the governments of the world are chill with this because they became the corporation's bitch. I wish McDonald's deployed the Mcmarines and Mcairforce to NightCity to destroy Militech and Arasaka with ease, Militech is a straight ripoff from Lockheed Martin, at least with them they are pretty cool and show videos of their weapons. This is what every Anarcho-Capitalists wet dreams, (Praxben) speaking of eddies, you must get money or you be broke. You can get any job in NightCity such as a corporate employee or mercenaries or just a vendor, now back to our main protagonist aka (Y/N) (L/N) he's a high-ranking member of the Arasaka corporation and he totally didn't steal/cheat/kill his way up to this position. He's a Director of Counter-Intelligence in the Arasaka corporation working in the counterintelligence division. The pay for this position is fantastic, especially the benefits, man's got enough money to feed himself and his habits, but most importantly his family. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he had a family, a wife, and a son, we can tell you about it later. Right now he's chilling in his office smoking a cigar like a badass, but trouble will arise as that bitch aka director Abernathy is contacting him. He's currently sitting in his chair looking through the massive window from the Arasaka tower while smoking a cigar at the same time. The darkness of the room covered his entire body except for his arms.