We saved a dog

My friend is on Wattpad and their name is Chai. They are very nice and do amazing story's much better than this but I guess this isn't a story as it actually happened.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes! Hope you enjoy 😊

So me and this friend go to school like any other unfortunate child. My friend usually gets the bus, but this time we thought it would be nice to walk home together. We pass this field, sometimes the farmer spreads it in the cow pat. (The cow pat really hurts my nose for some reason?!. I'd not know why though.) My friend and I love this field as it has one tree smack bang on the side (you thought I was going to say middle weren't you) it has a swing and a rope with some wooden slabs nailed to it so you could climb it. The thing is, I'm very short and the swing was high so I had to find some weird way on. I'm not going to explain how I got on it. It's ridiculous. (One leg through the middle then bent my other leg back so it can fit in, nearly taking my shoe off then managing only then to get on XD without falling off again.) My friend is rather tall and could get on with ease, but there was this rope where you had to use your legs and hands to swing yourself and use your weight to this kind of Tarzan kind of move; my friend couldn't manage it but I could, I guess we all have our advantages and disadvantages.

When we were swinging on the rope this lovely dog came up to us. It kept running into the field waiting then running back to us. I was confused on what it was doing but it wasn't until my friend pointed out that it doesn't have an owner (not as far as we could see). We grabbed our bags and ran after it. This time it wasn't waiting, it kept running; we ran into this elderly couple with a different dog. We began to yell if it belonged to them. They managed to catch the dog then said it didn't belong to them. At the end of the field there was a man yelling for something we all thought was the dog we had so I began to run after him. It was rather hilarious now I look back at it. I managed to fall over in a massive bog then lose my shoe, so I began stumbling around for it(all in my school uniform) then I finally found it, I began my long trench and I passed through jungle, forests and snowy biomes. Nah I just ran very far. I began shouting at the man when in ear distance the thing is he was wearing earphones. So I had to run father so he could hear me. Finally when he heard me I asked if he had lost his dog. It turns out I went on the that long journey for nothing as it wasn't his dog.

I began to run back and it turns out they found the gye and the dog's name was Erny. My friend had to stay behind as we couldn't leave both of our bags with two strangers anyway I was a faster runner.

Well at least we found the dog's owner!

570 words