Homerun

Izuku stood at his door, his head swimming with thoughts about the strange quill he had found on his way home.

Izuku: "What was the quill doing out in the middle of the street? And why does it remind of me of something?"

The boy thought of the drawing and the story Kacchan had told him the earlier in the day and grimaced.

"It can't be...right..?"

He opened the door and walked into his house.

Inko: "Welcome home! How was school?"

His mother said from the kitchen, cooking his favorite meal.

Izuku: "It was good. I'll be in my room if you need me."

The green haired boy stepped into his room and got to training.

_______________________________

Hidden behind a tree, (Y/N) watched the scene in front of him with awe.

(Y/N): "Whoa, the playoffs!"

Wanting to get a closer the game, he zoomed to the back of the bleachers. He watched in awe as the batter it past home base. The kids teammates high five'd and cheered for him. (Y/N) grinned, imagining himself being the one they cheered.

A thought appeared in the hedgehogs head.

(Y/N): "Maybe I don't have to imagine it..."

_______________________________

It was nighttime at U.A. High. Not a living soul was around, expect one blue hedgehog.

After checking if the coast was clear, (Y/N) jumped over the gate that blocked U.A.'s P.E. grounds. He reached the middle of the field, his expression full of awe and wonder like a child getting their first gaming console.

(Y/N): "Oh! so cool."

Turning to his side, he looked at the baseball gear he was "borrowing".

"Let's get this party started!"

_______________________________

He stood at the base with a baseball helmet on.

(Y/N): "Bottom of the ninth, tie score. And exactly who you want at the plate: (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) moves to the other base, now sporting a green cap.

Pitcher (Y/N): "But staring him down from the pitcher's mound is the most fearsome southpaw in Musutafu: also (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Okay. Focus, (Y/N). If you win this game, you'll be the most beloved kid in the city."

The hedgehog than ran to the inner field, sporting a red cap. He straightened his cap, slapped his face a few times, did a couple of armpit farts, flapped his hands and cupped them against his mouth.

Infielder (Y/N): "Hit it to the guy in left! He's a real space case."

Now the role of the left outfielder, Sonic wore a light green hat and blowed on some bubble gum, then resumed the role of the pitcher.

Pitcher (Y/N): " Ugh, I can't with that guy." He said while rolling his eyes.

(Y/N) then zoomed to back to the first plate, playing the role of the umpire.

Umpire (Y/N): "Hey, batter Sonic. Hey, batter Sonic. 'Suh-wing,' batter Sonic."

Pitcher (Y/N) threw the ball and ran back to the batter position as the ball made its way towards home base. He swung, the ball went flying of in outfielder (Y/N)'s direction, which took him a second to notice since he was sniffing a flower.

Outfielder (Y/N): "I got it, I got it, I got it!"

He tried to catch the ball but was to slow.

"I don't got it."

(Y/N) sprinted forward, getting to first base and rounding the corner as outfielder (Y/N) grabbed and threw the ball. He moved passed it and came up on third base.

Infielder (Y/N): "Go home! Go home!"

(Y/N) rounded third base. Umpire readies himself.

Umpire (Y/N): "Come on!"

(Y/N) leaped for the plate, him and the ball were neck and neck. Umpire (Y/N) catches the ball while (Y/N) slides forward, making it just in time.

Umpire (Y/N): "Safe!"

(Y/N) jumped up and with joy! He had done it, he had won!

(Y/N): "Ah, yes! Yes, yes, yes! I did it! Did you see that? I did it! I did it."

He held his hand up high, waiting for someone, anyone to celebrate with. But there was no one, not a single soul.

(Y/N) looked at around, truly realizing the fact that he had no one...he was all alone.

(Y/N): "I really am alone. All alone...forever."

(Y/N) threw off the baseball helmet and started running to each plate, accelerating as he passed them over and over. The pent up sadness and anger was overtaken him as hot tears feel from his face and electricity formed around his body. After one finally lap around, the hedgehog let out a cry and energy bursts out of his body, engulfing the entire city and more powerless.

(Y/N): "I'm sure no one noticed that giant blue explosion, right?"

He speed away from the scene.

_______________________________

Tsukauchi stared at the police station as it rang like crazy. He sighed, knowing that he wasn't gonna get much sleep before dialing up an old friend.

Tsukauchi: "Hey All Might, you got a minute? We need to talk."
_______________________________

Using his phone light, Izuku moved throughout the house, trying to what had happened to the power. He walked back to his room, unsuccessful with his mission. Midoryia looked over to his desk, a bright blue glow illuminated from the quill he placed there.

Izuku: "Woah."

He picked up the quill and observed it once more, electricity crackled along it.