AJEY

️⚠️Warning; brat, cum play, bondage, dirty talking, teasing, kinky, spanking, dominant, masochist, daddy kink, ajey, long chapter ⚠️

*A bet. it all started from a bet. A stupid bet you made.*

You and ajey were a very playful couple and you always tried new things when it came to sex.

He was always horny *true lol* and you ended up having sex pretty much every day.

Your body was always sore and you would think that did he love you for your body or did he really sincerely care about you?

He was coming home tonight and you made him dinner and was waiting for him patiently when you heard him unlocking the door and removing his shoes.

Turning to look at him, he looked tired and sweaty but still had his usual smile greeting you.

"Hi y/n," He walks towards you and plants a kiss on your forehead.

Not before his arms snakily wrap around your waist whispering dirty thoughts in your ear.

"your shorts are so short that my cock could fuck you without taking it off it babygirl, are you trying to tempt me?"

*Imagine him saying this shit to you-*

This again. you had sex yesterday, the day before and believe it or not pretty much the whole week.

You were always left sore in the morning after late-night rough sex when ajey would take out all his stress and pain on your body.

You didn't vow to be an object and of course, you weren't easy, but your love for ajey would always be there.

"not now ajey, i made dinner. let's eat first." You shrugged him off and walked towards the dinner table with all the dishes you prepared over the past two hours.

Ajey followed behind and sat down with his eyes wide opened, eyeing the food.

"You made all this?" Ajey looks into your eyes and smiles.

"Yes of course babe." you answered and sat down.

Dinner was quiet until you felt something tap on yout thighs. you look at ajey as he gives you his usual smirk.

You were tired of this. sex everyday? love? does he even know what it is?

*Everyday sex is boring gays*

You pushed away your dinner plate and got up from the table.

"listen ajey, im tired of this. everyday we have sex and sometimes i wonder if you don't love me and only use me to please yourself and rid of all the stress and pain you go through everyday. if this is going to be our relationship, then i don't want it." you looked at him in the eyes as he got up.

He walked to your side and attempted to wrap his arms around you but you shoved him harshly away and yelled at him.

"Ajeyy I'm serious!" you were furious. if ajey thought this was some stupid game then you would actually break things off with him.

"fine, if you're that keen on not having sex with me and showing any affection towards me, and even going far to think i don't love you,

then for a month, there will be no skin ship or make out sessions. got that?" Ajey looked you in the eye and gave you one last light peck on your forehead, walking towards his bedroom and closing the door soon after.

You didn't think it would be a bad idea until ajey would always be shirtless around the house,

Always grazing his shoulder over you when he passed you and would always come out the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
*Damn*