𝙶̷𝚊̷𝚗̷𝚐̷𝚜̷𝚝̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝙰̷𝚄̷ - 𝟸̷

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥,𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧.

Aiden found himself in some sort of multi universe floating around with his hand all numb. Around him was something that looked like an Aurelia Borealis and the inside of a DNA.

' Is this some sort of lucid dream?'

Next to him was a random guy holding a sign saying YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLLED and another guy  in a bunny onesie watching  MY LITTLE PONY.

' Yep, definitely dreaming'

Suddenly the dream shifted and he saw his mother crying , next to him was a guy fully clothed in black pointing his gun at her which surged deep anger in his veins . Aiden came closer to his mom and reached for his gun to protect her when-

"NO ACE-CAKES NO! IT'S A TRAP...RUN!"

He felt a deep pain in his arm and looked behind, the guy in black had shot him from behind and he fell into a deep black hole clutching his arm as his thoughts strayed over to the girl who had shot him. He fell deeper and deeper when-

"FOR GODS SAKE YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOUR DEAD RUDY SO WAKE UP!"

Aiden's eyes snapped open to Rudy's butt slowly moving in his sleep as he started murmuring about someone named Mini or something, Aiden groaned and turned around. Rohan came out of the bathroom with a bucket of ice cold water. He looked at Rudy, hesitated and dumped the whole bucket of water on him.

Rudy sprang out of bed howling and clutching his drenched blanket as he danced around the room. He looked at Rohan who was looking for a pack of cigarettes and tackled him to the floor screaming

"YOU IDIOT! I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM! AND YOU JUST FUCKIN-" He faltered when he saw Aiden was awake 

"Oh hey cuz, glad your alive. I need my main singer for Rudy Rocks after I retire from this hell of a job" He said picking a pack of cigarettes from under his bed and headed out the door.

Rohan looked at Rudy's retreating figure with a pissed face, "That little-" He said as he turned to look at Aiden. "Hey man, the whole gang thought you were dead when you didn't come home last night. Luckily we found you passed out with your arm bleeding under a mulberry bush at 1 am".

"I-" Aiden was about to say something when he felt a surge of pain in his arm, he lurched backward and Rohan caught him.

"Oof, that girl gave you a nasty scratch" Rohan said as he clapped Aiden on the back pulling him up. "You need more medical treatment soon but right now you've gotta see the Boss" He said in a serious tone

Aiden gulped, it was at this moment he knew he had fucked up.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Lord Hanuman sat in his chair eating donuts while watching Friends.

Aiden paced the hallway trying to find a way to survive this without getting killed.

When the door just swung open and Hanuman came out cheering

"RACHEL AND JOEY ENDED UP TOGETHER FINALLY!" He spun around and did a goofy dance.

Then he saw Aiden staring at him with a blank face and stopped embarrassed.

"Ah yes well... C'mon Aiden my boy, we have things to dicuss..."

Aiden was now seated in Hanuman's office, the large room filled with guns, riffles, knives, baseball bats and more stuff.

Hanuman was pacing around the room looking at his trophies and sharpening his knife with a donut. He looked at Aiden with a serious look on his face like he could cut his throat with that knife any minute which scared the life out of Aiden.

Hanuman sighed and sat in his chair "So I heard you robbed a bank yesterday"

Aiden cleared his throat "Yes sir, we robbed the Gucci Bank yesterday and looted  trillions of diamonds."

Hanuman sighed once again " Were there any kills?"

"Three kills sir"

"And I heard a girl shot you?"

"Yes sir" Aiden said, his head bent down

Hanuman looked unsatisfied "Look, we need to be more creative. We are the strongest Mafia in Atlanta so we need to do more bigger heists! Back in my day we used to kill more than twenty people and we used to rob more than a zillionare's daily income."

Aiden looked down, waiting to be killed

"Where's the loot now?" Hanuman said

The blood drained out of Aiden's face, he didn't think about that at all.

"I-i" He struggled to form words when Hanuman cut him off

"Now if this was a regular day I would have killed you. But since this is not-"

He was cut off by the door swinging open and revealing a bunch of women with a slightly older woman at the front.

"OH HANUMAN SWEETUMS I'M HERE! AND I BROUGHT THE DIAMONDS!"

Hanuman grunted "Aiden, this is Uravashi and her clan"

But Aiden's look was not faced at the older woman, he was looking at the woman behind her, It was the same girl from last night. She caught his eye and blushed and shoved the diamonds into his hands and left. There were two other girls behind the door, one of them had glasses and the other looked really strong. They followed the girl and left too.

Aiden still didn't understand why they were here when-

"EVERYONE ASSEMBLE IN THE DINING ROOM FOR LUNCH AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT!"

When everyone were eating and settling down Hanuman tapped his glass for the announcement.

"Now your probably wondering why I called you all here"

"Well duh" the strong girl muttered making the two other girls laugh.

"As a group project, I join our two powerful clans to complete this big heist that once failed. So I have joined my gang's biggest asset Aiden Acharya with these lovely ladies which call themselves ummm..." He looked at Uravashi for help.

" The Potatoes" she whispered

" YEAH! THE PEOPLE LEADING THIS BIG IMPOSSIBLE HEIST WILL BE AIDEN ACHARYA AND THE POTATOES. YAY!"