Prologue

This night was dark and rainy, not like any night in her life... The one she taughts her lover, her man kicked her out of his life. Why? Because she is pregnant with a girl.

At the past few days before giving birth to her baby she noticed that he was being nervous, the same way he looked at her was no more. There, in his eyes wasn't a love like before..

He was a king and he wanted a heir to look after his kingdom, but all his dreams vanished the moment he knew it's a girl.. He kicked out the so called Queen and her baby at the same night..
........................................................................

The Queen was holding her crying baby and tried to calm her, but the baby was crying so loudly due to rain and cold weather. The Queen tried to look for a place to warm herself and her baby, and she caught a big tree.
She sat there trying to calm her angry baby.. After sometime the baby stops crying and slept. The Queen stared at her little angel and a drop of tear made her way to her baby's cheek, she was sobbing as she tried to understand what had just happened few hours ago..

Queen: God? Why? Why did you put me in this? Do I deserve that? Why?
And she sobbed loudly hugging her 2 hours old baby.

Queen (sobbing) : please god, if you are upset on me please not my baby please, I don't have nothing now just my baby, please god make her your angel and bless her with safety and happiness, I put her in your hands god please...
........................................................................

In the morning

The Queen woke up as the sunshines touched her face, to open her beautiful blue eyes, she woke up as her head was aching... She lowered her head to look at her baby but...
She didn't find her..
Her heart skipped a beat and she panics, she couldn't imagine a life right now without her baby.. She got up quickly as tears falling down her cheeks.. She searched here and there until she finds something that surprises her.. The sight in front of her was just..
There was her baby, and some pigeons feeding her...
........................................................................

Guys if you like this story please vote and comment.

~Houda~