Code 05

"Ni-ki?!"

"Ni-ki is that you? W- what are you doing h- here?" Felix asked, scanning the taller individual from head to toe, he caught how ni-kis expression faltered from panic to confusion, "How do you know me?" He replied with another question.

Felix then paused, he had only ever seen pictures of ni-ki, and Hyunjin also talked about him. Of course, he wouldn't know Felix. "Never mind that, what are you doing here?" He asked again, trying to be rid of the previous question. "I- I'm looking for... two of my friends..." Felix grew confused, "Who are you talking about?" He asked again.

"Uh, their names are Jay and Sunoo?" He answered questionably. Felix's eyes widened once he came to the realization, "Are you the reason they left the school grounds?" He asked, stroking himself with a slight sense of panic.

Ni-ki gulped before nodding his head slowly, he hung his head low once he started to feel bad. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I just wanted to hang out with my friends..." He muttered to himself. Felix saw the expression on his face and instantly felt the urge to approach him.

"Hey... it's fine, but- why are you here? You could get in trouble for trespassing on the academy grounds." He spoke, warning the younger individual. "I know, but I need to know if they're ok. I won't leave until I see them." Felix sighed, thinking that it would most likely be too much of a nuisance to decline his commands. But alas, he didn't wanna get into trouble, "I'm sorry but I don't know if that will work out-" "Please... I just need to make sure they're ok." He softly begged.

Felix didn't know what exactly happened, but they were already making their way inside the academy, silently but quickly.

"You have to be silent, if we get caught, it won't end well for either of us," Felix warned the younger individual. Ni-ki shook his head as a sign of agreement.

They walked along the halls taking short steps but trying to make it there, but paused when they heard something linger, "Thank you, Nurse Lia, I'll be back tomorrow if that's ok?" Felix's eyes perked from recognition, 'Shit it's Hyunjin.' He cursed himself. He turned back to the younger and grabbed a hold of his hand, "Follow me." He whispered, placing his index finger on his mouth. Ni-Ki nodded before following Felix.

They hastily but silently made their way past through the hallway, Felix dragging the younger along like he was a simple lightweight, "Unfortunately, we can't go to the doctor's office right now, but I will find a way to get you there." He reassured. Seeing how worried Ni-ki was getting by his facial expression.

Felix stopped, looking midway through the halls. He froze when he looked at the clock and noticed he had a mere couple of seconds before the bell will ring, the halls would be engulfed with students in the blink of an eye. 'Shit' He cursed himself, He looked back at Ni-ki who noticed the same thing. "Ni-ki I'm going to take you somewhere but you have to promise me you won't do anything stupid." He implored wishfully. "You know, you can't just ask a kid something like that, because you're gonna get the exact opposite. But since you're helping me see my injured friends, I guess I can agree to your terms..." Ni-ki said, Felix felt somewhat untrusting about leaving Ni-ki but he would have to if this plan of his would succeed.

"Yea, Yea, Yea. Just don't do anything stupid that will get you caught, Plus if your brother saw me with you, It will not end well for either of us-" "If I saw you, how do you think it would end, Felix?" Both of the younger's froze before slowly turning around, "Brother I-" "Why are you here, Ni-ki let alone, why are you traveling with the ice user?" Hyunjin spoke. his tone darkening with each word he speaks. "Ice user? You mean Felix?" Ni-ki questioned loudly before jolting his head back towards Felix who looked down feeling disgraced. "Yes Ni-ki, Felix is an ice user, hence you should stay away from him. Now come on, Time to get you back home." He urged before reaching his hand out to grab onto his younger brothers. Ni-ki pulled back almost instantly, "No, I came here to see Jay and Sunoo and I'm not leaving until I do, I'm sorry if that upsets you brother, but I desperately need to see them before I leave." He pleaded. Felix looked up slowly hence coming into eye contact with Hyunjin's, "Hyunjin I-" "I understand Ni-ki, just come with me, I'll bring you to them."

"Wait can Felix come too?" Ni-ki asked out of nowhere. Hyunjin halted in his steps, "What?-" "Can Felix come Hyunjin?" Ni-ki asked innocently, using his hold on his older brother for an advantage. Hyunjin gazed back and forth between Felix and Ni-ki, "Why? He's our enemy Ni-ki-"

"He's the one who brought me here, Hyunjin, and didn't tell the staff that I was here. I would be in trouble right now if it weren't for him." Hyunjin sighed loudly feeling pressured, "Fine. But after this, you better take your ass back home before mom and dad find out that your missing. I'm not going to get my ass whooped because of your curiosity."

"Thanks, Jinnie, You are the best brother ever." Ni-ki complimented, squeezing his older brother in a hug. Felix's expression faltered slightly

That used to be his nickname for Hyunjin.