Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Alias: Vengeance, The Midnight, Madman, L/N's Vengeance, The Last L/N, Midnight's Monster, Boogeyman.

Age: 22 (1 year older than Dick Grayson)

Birthdate: May 7th, 1991

Height: 6'2

Weight: 215 lbs

Ethnicity: American and half Scottish

Appearance: White hair (formerly black) green eyes, athletic almost bulky body, dozens of scars around his body, most aren't from battle.

Midnight Costume:

(I do not own this fan art and his eyes glow white when the mask is on)

Personality: He is very aggressive, very violent and his jokes mostly are dark humor jokes, very dark ones.

Abilities:

Superhuman Physique: Ever since he started to fight back, he's had visions of some undead person with ancient clothes, ever since he saw him as years passed he got stronger, though he still that undead person, and still wonders who he is exactly. He is more powerful than the normal human being, including people like Batman, Talons and maybe equal to Deathstroke.

Genius Level Intellect: Though he did come from a rich family, he is was already a smart and experimental kid before the tragedy, being in the streets taught him how do build anything from scraps and make them functional, and also a smart fighter in his own right.

Martial Artists: He went on his own, seeking guidance, a way to fight injustice, he met along the way someone named Ted, taught him to box but got in a way expelled, due to him finding out his true intentions of learning, it wasn't that he wanted to fight injustice, he wanted to kill it, Ted didn't want to be part of the creation of a monster, too late that he learned enough. He kept learning whenever he went, whenever he saw, from stupid things from dancing which isn't martial arts to even being trained in the arts of martial arts as: Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Wing Shun, Wushu, Apkido, Savate, Karate, Judo and Jujutsu. He even mastered some of them, and has even mastered to use a bo staff.

Intimidation: They fear him more than even Batman, they know of his brutality, of how far more dangerous he is. There is even few points that some criminals don't even go to rob, and the ones who do, are killed.

Acrobatics
Interrogation
Throwing
Shooting
Stealth

Weaponry:

Midnight Costume: Is made of kevlar, the costume is almost bulletproof but the cape and head mask are entirely bullet proof. Though the cape is entirely long, it is also fairly lighter than what it looks. He also possesses a utility belt that has a few gadgets that he made himself.

Crescent Darts: They're like Batman's Batarangs.

Midnight Knuckles: They're basically brass knuckles, made of stolen materials around Europe and South America.

Crescent Grapple: Stolen Wayne Tech, made by Lucius Fox. Is how he found out Bruce and Batman are the same, though he makes sure Batman doesn't know that, he made sure that also Batman doesn't track the grapple gun so he dismounted it and rebuild it in his own way. Now it took form of a Crescent Moon but functions the same way as Batman's, although compared to Batman, his is smaller and he can hide it in his gauntlets.

Bo Staff: The staff is made of a material as strong as the brass knuckles, almost indestructible, retractable and contains a magnet in the inside of the handle which Y/N can call back.

Timeline

Son of Batman (2013)
Batman vs Robin (2014)
Midnight and *** ********(2015)
Under the Red Hood (2015)
Batman Bad Blood (2015)
Justice League: Dark (2016)
Judas Contract (2016)
Batman Hush (2018)
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2018-2020)

New Timeline

Batman v Midnight (2020)
Midnight and The Outlaws (2021)

and maybe more arcs, story ends when I think it's time to end it.

Actor: Taliesin Jaffe