Breakfast

Kirishima woke up to the sound of laughing from the kitchen. He sat up groggily and yawned. Walking to the kitchen, the red head watched the scene that his friends created.

 Momo was by the stove making pancakes, flipping them with the grace he did no know excised. Jiro was on the counter, next to her girl friend, swinging her legs like a child and her laughs rang through the kitchen like bells. Mina was leaning against the fridge watching her family smile and laugh. Meanwhile, Sero and Kaminari were attempting (and when i say attempting i mean attempting) to make fresh orange juice. And Tokoyami and Shinso were in the darkest corner they could find with matching coffee cups. (picture below)

What made them all freeze was the sound of Kirishima's big belly laugh

What made them all freeze was the sound of Kirishima's big belly laugh. His family then turned around to look at him, because he was laughing so hard that he was crying. 

Mina ran over to him and said "There's our Kirishima!" 

They all seemed relived to see his shark smile again, because they had missed seeing there big ball of sunshine smile and laugh. They then continued to make breakfast (Momo made the pancakes in the picture above) 

*time skip till after breakfast*

"Thankyou everyone for helping cheer me up" Kirishima said giving them all a hug.

"No problem honey" Mina said kissing him on the cheek. When she did that Tokoyami raised his eyebrow.

Kirishima then collected all his stuff said goodbye to everyone and walked home.

Sorry for the really short chapter and the late updating. I promise that the next chapter will be longer. About my updating......so school is a beast and I have a lot of stuff to do so my updates will be kinda slow. If you stay though it will be worth it. I promise I know what I want to do with this fanfic.