𝐭 𝐞 𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"You're not really going to talk to me, are you?" Isabelle asks Alec.

"That's because you have no idea what your talking about." Alec says.

"But I do. You're hiding from yourself, not me. You have feelings, whether you like ''em or not, Alec." She says to Alec.

"This is not the time or place. Izzy." He says making them turn to us.

"I don't know. Looks pretty smooth so far." She says as Alec going up ladders.

"Such a great ass." I say. Isabelle and Liv snort. We go up and sneak around.

"This must be the way." Isabelle says opening a door but unfortunately theirs vamps inside. A lot of them. They growl at us. 

"Well, not that smooth." Isabelle says.

"Totally smooth." I say sarcastically.

"Any day now." She says to Alec.

"Yeah, if you guys were to hold the door still, it might be lot easier." He says trying to rune the door. "It's not taking it." I roll my eyes and grab Alec's glowy sword.

I chop off a part of a pipe and grab it putting it through the door handle and through another pipe making the door stuck.

"Whoever said, "The pen is mightier than the sword." Was an idiot." I says walking away.

"When you're right, you're right." Alec says.

"Do you think they know where we are?" Isabelle asks.

"That's the idea, right? How long do you thing we have to distract them for?" Alec says.

"Few minutes." I say.

"Ten more minutes." Isabelle says at the same time as me.

"Ten minutes? Are you kidding me? We're liquid lunch in five." He says setting up his bow.

"So let's distract them." Isabelle says confidently.

"Please, you guys will distract them, we'll be the meal in an instant." Liv says. Alec rolls his eyes.