~You brought a wind machine~

Friday the 22nd of November, 2019 10:04 PM

Surprising the fans was really fun, there were plenty of little kids all dressed in frozen costumes who got the surprise of a life time when me and Kristen jumped out behind the poster. It literally made me want to cry knowing the fact that I'm going to have one of them soon, with me and Sebastian's looks combined. Their going to be one good looking kid.

The child is also going to have a mixture of me and Sebastian's personality's, the poor kid really is doomed. I'm an extremely outgoing and loud person, Sebastian's more quite and a definite introvert, but it's so cute and it makes me love him more.

But the second we finished I jumped back into the car, my car this time because Sebastian went and got my car while I was surprising fans.

I had a spontaneous idea a few days ago while I was falling asleep. Which made Sebastian jump out of his skin when it was silent and then I jumped up and yelled 'oh my god!"

I'm going to film little moments over my pregnancy, and at the end put them together and make a video and maybe post it to YouTube or something. I'll probably title it 'to my daughter/ son' or whatever I don't need to decide now.

So I had the camera out

"Are you excited to hear your babies heart beats?" I said, I was smiling so much you could literally hear the smile in my voice

"I'm very excited" Sebastian said, he was also smiling like mad "are you excited?"

"I'm so excited"

"I'm just hopping that their healthy"

"Same" I smiled, putting my hand on my stomach. It still did not feel real, I mean I didn't even look pregnant.

I used to have a tonned stomach, with a line going down the middle of my stomach, but now the only difference is there's no line. My stomach is bigger when I have a large meal

"I'm also very excited" Anthony said from the back seat.

Yes, both Anthony and Chris had convinced us to let them come. They had promised they would sit in the back and not say anything. Anthony's argument was 'well I'm going to be a godparent so I should be there' and by the way he's not going to be a god parent

Chris's argument was 'if I get to hear their heart beat, I'll finally have something to rub in Kim's face'

And after their constant begging, we agreed to let them come with us.

"If it's a boy I'm going to train it to be a fighter and he's going to be like a wicked cool kid who everyone wants to be friends with" Anthony said

"It?" I said

"To be a fighter?" Sebastian said

"When this kid comes along, Anthony your not getting anywhere near it"