Chapter 14 All I Need In This Life Of Sin

Chapter 14

Jaylen sprayed on his Mont Blanc cologne then checked his watch. It was 8:06 and he was suppose to meet Melani for dinner.

Jaylen felt his day couldn't get any better as he collected all his items on his way out the door. Once outside he hopped in his new car and peeled off.

Moments later he pulled up to the Le' Benardin restaurant.

After handing his keys to the valet he proceeded to the entrance. It didn't take long for him to spot her awaiting him at the table. Her radiant glow illuminated the room as he approached.

Melani had on a red fitted cocktail dress and her beautiful curls hung loosely down her shoulders.

"You look very nice" Jaylen told her as he sat down.

"Thank u, you look very good as well birthday boy" Melani said with a smirk.

"You ain't never lyin" Jaylen said with a bright smile.

"don't flatter yourself hun" Melani replied with a gorgeous smile of her own.

Jaylen and Melani placed their order for their beverages and resumed their conversation.

"I gotcha a little something because it's your birthday" Melani said reaching down and placing a white box onto the table.

"Ah is that right, so let's take the key u got in that box and make our way to the hotel room" Jaylen said with laughter in his voice.

"Nigga you real funny, but seriously open it". Melani waited as she placed her elbows on the table.

Jaylen reached and slid the box toward him. after unwrapping it. his eyes dance as he stared at the Rolex Yacht-Master Ii watch.

"Damn...you sh..."Jaylen sat there speechless

"Shh, I wanted to & don't worry about it, enjoy it." Melani said in an even tone .

Jaylen stared at Melani for a minute as he slipped the watch on.

Jaylen didn't know why but he started to become really fond of Melani at this point in the game, but also the other side of him couldn't wait to see her in action on the streets.

"Soon you know we will be conducting business together, but I just wanna let you know that I enjoy your company."

"To shay" Melani said while bringing the champagne glass to her Lips.

______________________________________________________

"Yeah, it's at Club Black Onyx...nigga just bring it damn muthafucka" Zero yelled to the other end of the phone.

He walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, looking down at his phone. Zero wanted to start the night off right and poured himself a glass of Hennessy.

After Zero dressed himself, he draped himself in his black diamonds and placed a black SnapBack on his head. Zero made sure his security was on lock, because in his eyes he trusted none.

He Got into the backseat of the black SUV and dialed Rocco's number.

"Aye Roc I need a favor. Make sure you get Jay's ass to the club around 9 ight."

Zero ended his conversation and leaned his head back onto the seat. He felt so tense at the moment and he immediately knew he had a hunger only Legacy can cure, and he concluded  at that moment he was gonna get her.

Until then he pulled out a Dutch and fired it up as the driver hopped on the expressway. Zero didn't know why but he felt tonight was going to be a good night.