Chapter 20

Next Day

As Edwin left the room he remembered no one knew his house and it got kind of boring staying alone it might be because of his age but he seriously got scared of his morning boners, they were extremely painful yet he somehow ignores it, Edwin kept on having thoughts in that line with he reached camp and immediately he left his presence known Persy appeared by his side.

"Where were you?" Persy asked Edwin as he raised an eyebrow at the weird question but he replied with a hint of cautiousness in his voice "I was in my cabin" and he started walking towards the big house, "I noticed that no one knows where your cabin is." Persy said while walking a bit behind Edwin.

"Yes, why do you want to know where it is?" Edwin asked he tried to ignore it but he couldn't since Persy was still in her nightgown without bras and based on her previous figure it was tight and her nipples were quite erect, she shamelessly started the line "Well yesterday I wanted to have some late night fun, but I couldn't find you, the more I thought of you the stronger it got, I don't know what you place on my neck but my flaw is loyalty." Edwin might have found a flaw in the seal's initial design "It makes people stronger so it can also be an enhancer to certain emotions I think" Edwin had no plans of fixing it, his sunrise boner was solved or it will be.

"I certainly like I'm hearing~ we had to take a quest as punishment but we can do that later as soon as you're done changing." Edwin proposed.

"Sure sure, watch your back though, I know what I want and I'll get it." Persy threatened, Edwin looked calm but in his head, it was the complete opposite ' who the fuck would deny what you're proposing?'
Edwin turned and walked towards Persy's cabin walking behind Persy herself, he noticed the slow and alluring movement of her hips while she walked although He the sight of her Cabin in the distance.

Persy who stood in front of him prayed to her Dad to let Persy in but instead, the wind pressure in the area increased, Persy rolled her eyes at her Dad tactic "Come on Dad, It's either him or the Goat boy, or should I give up and join the league of Lesbians?" Although the harsh blowing of the wind stopped Poseidon's annoyance was felt when the cabin reject Edwin for the first time Persy whined "lesbian crew" and after that Edwin could enter freely.

"Stop threatening your dad," Edwin said before he closed the door with a grin that showed his slightly sharper canines.

Later.

'Boring' Edwin thought 'it's been more than thirty minutes since she started showering what the fuck is she doing? Playing with water? I get she has water affinity but- ' Edwin's thought was killed when Persy walked out of the bathroom with water dripping from her body she wrapped a towel that slightly cover her breast and stopped below her butt.

Slight smut scene

Edwin got a boner at the thought of everything he could do to her if he decided to man up and take the towel away from her but he showed none of it except a look of shock written on his expression, Persy looked down with a naughty smile "Sorry I took so long, I had to ease desires, I was playing with water so I got all wet" She walked closer and touched his trousers "You're so hard." She unzipped his trousers and started stroking his dick, Edwin had never tried to pleasure himself so the feeling almost made him moan but he calmed down and pulled her in for a kiss, while she stroked his dick faster making Edwin flinch, she then stopped and Knelt keeping an eye lock with him, slowly licking his shaft Edwin's breath became rough and unsettled as she put the Tip of his dick into her mouth, she widened her eyes as her mouth couldn't even handle up to half of his dick, she didn't know when started fingering her self while giving him a blowjob, Edwin's breath got rougher and rougher till it was audible, She had control of her gag reflex so when she tried to deep throat the whole thing she didn't gag instead Edwin grabbed her head and she continued deepthroating as he was reaching his limit "I'm cumming" He yelled before he released his semen into her mouth.