𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎.❞ I squinted examining my hair in the mirror "Bro." I repeatedly said slightly becoming mad.

"No stop." She laughed as I tried removing the rubber bands that kept my hair separated.

I smacked my teeth "Fuck you did this to my head for?"

"I'm sorry Bae," She paused to laugh "you look cute tho." Day tried cheering as my taller figure mugged her shorter frame.

She wrapped her arms around my waist "Don't be mad at me Bae." A pouted as I continued to give her a mean face.

Grabbing my face she pulled me down to kiss my lips but I didn't kiss her back.

"Stop acting like that Bae, I said I was sorry." She whined and I smacked my teeth again leaning down to give her a kiss.

She a fucking crybaby, but she's my crybaby.

"Okay now get out I have to take a shower." She tried pushing me out but I stood my ground, planting my feet "What you mean get out? Ain't nobody watching yo ass plus this my bathroom."

"Dooda please?"

"Gimme kiss first." She stood on her tippy toes kissing my lips, my hand instantly went to her throat after kissing her back.

I placed kisses down her neck, lifting her up onto the counter "Horaceeee." She dragged getting a hold under my jaw.

I kissed her lips one more time.

"Ight take yo shower, Dookie booty ass lil guh." I playfully slapped her face, she tried getting her lick back but I had already left the bathroom closing the door behind me.

Flopping myself onto the bed I grabbed my phone checking the iMessage app.

🖤.
𝟣:𝟢𝟢 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈

𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇?