THANK YOU 2K FOLLOWERS

December 2020, it was the first time I post my first Haikyuu Fanfiction on Wattpad. And an hour ago, about 00.40 am, as I can't sleep and check my WP account, I can't believe how lucky I'm to be followed by 2K amazing and kind readers.

As a thanks frm me to you all, I made a rough drawing of some of our favorite characters that I've wrote fanfiction about.
-An Illustration of when Bokuto is playing with his son with Y/N
-  An illustration of when Y/N's son with Ushijima woke up in the middle of the night and Ushijima be the best dad and husband.
-An illustration of Kouichi asking Sugawara to watch a volleyball game on youtube.
—An Illustration of Suna holds his son early in the morning.

Thannk you so much for all f you who read all of my storie or even just some of them

Thannk you so much for all f you who read all of my storie or even just some of them. I'm happy and grateful that people do enjoy my writing. I want to apologize as well that I'm not as active with updating stories like last yeara, because I'm busy with my job now that we're no longer on a lockdown.

I will try to update whenever I have the time and will reply to comments as well.

Once again, I'll ask you guys to keep on supporting me by reading my stories and fture stories as well.

I hope you all have a great day.

Stay safe, stay healthy, be happy
-KAYNU-