chapter 2

The bitter smell of blood filled my senses, the smell I most loved in the whole entire world. The smell of blood was a reminder of what I was. A monster. I like to feel the power that comes with killing a person, its such a sensational rush that courses through my veins. Sort of like adrenaline or if not exactly like adrenaline. It leaves me in such a hype, it lastes for days.
It was only when that hype ended that I had the urge to kill. And unfortunately ʄօʀ the person in front of me today was one of those days.
Stupid little defenseless human, haha he thought he was going to get to fuck me, poor little man getting his dick chopped off first for being so filthy and disgusting.
I mostly just seeth man whores I think that's what you call them. I personally call them filthy dirty ugly animals.
I look down at the man in font of me, he has a slightly panic glace but I can see lust behind his filthy eyes. I took that in and grabbed the sharpest knife that I had grabbing it by the tip feeling the tip seep through my skin. I pointed the knife towards the mans neck pushing it a tad, just enough so that just the right amount of blood would come out.

I hear the man scream, but I really I dont. I can't feel sympathy, for me killing this man would be like killing an ant, meaningless.
.
.
.
.
___________________________
Hiii :) again !
Well we know that the killer doesn't feel empathy dun dun haha .
Hope you enjoy this chappie :)!!!
Sooooo
Sorry i didn't update like I said :/ I was busy but heey I got to it :)!
Anyways I'll try to update in 3 days
K byyeee. All the love. J x
PS. OMG WHOS THE KILLER ? ;O