37

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 1:47 🏙
ʙᴜꜰꜰᴀʟᴏ ɴʏ 📍

i drank some of my lemonade as jalani glued down my wigcap

"hoe be careful you gon get glue in my drinkk" i whined.

"hush and let me finish telling the story, so i get out of the shower, still got my lil towel on and everything then i open the door and see this beautifully handsome man, he seemed very shy but he was so nice and cute. i'm seeing him later actually we have plans for lunch" jalani said with the biggest smile on her face.

"oh my god its like something out of a movie but i'm happy for you sis! you need someone positive but don't move to fast, catch his vibe first then take it slowww" i said shaking my lemonade seeing how much was in the cup.

"you right you right but me and tj are done! for a longggggggg time. i can't keep running back to that, how he hurts me mentally and physically. its too much"  she said shaking her head as the door opened.

"hey bae" legacy said walking in with savvy.

"heyy" i said kissing him.

"wassup bedrest" savvy said sitting down on the bed next to me.

i mugged savvy for a couple of seconds then refocused on the conversation.

"this hoe said bedrest" jalani said snickering.

"yall ain even funny, istg when i get out of here ima be shitting on yall especially you savvy" i said pouting.

"shorty said when she get out of here like its jail or sum" savvy said laughing and slapping his knee. "thats a real knee slapper"

"fuck you" i snapped back saying.

"when you get discharged tho?" legacy asked.

"i'm doing better surprisingly fast so 5 days or a week it depends on how i recover from my last surgery"

"oh bet" legacy said.

"and my birthday is the week after i get discharged" i said as jalani put my wig over the glue.

"oh yup yup my bitch turning 25" jalani said hyping me up.

"yeaaa big veah not the lil one fytb" i said swiping my nails under my chin.

__