Chapter 1: The weird night

Alice's mom POV:

I woke up from a strange sound that came out of my daughter's room. It sounded like a thunderstorm, only that it was moving around the house and stopped at Alice's room... 'Maybe she's playing a videogame, or sleepwalking..' I thought, walking to her room to check in on her. I opened the door and nothing strange seemed to have happened. She was deep asleep. The only sound you could hear was from her phone. She was listening to that one band she told me about. How was it called again? Anxiety! In The Nightclub? Idk...

I woke her up, not knowing what was going on. "M-mom..? Why did you wake me up?", she said to me, half asleep. "Well, I wanted to know if something unusual happened. Like a weird noise or a weird feeling.." Alice looked at me confused. "No, why are you asking?" "I heard something that sounded like a thunderstorm going around the house and stopping in here... But maybe I'm just hearing things.", I said to her. "Yeah, maybe you are. Can I go to sleep now?" "Oh. Yeah, Ok, sure Honey. Good night."

Alice POV:

After mom left my room I had one question: WHY DID SHE WAKE ME UP AT MIDNIGHT??? I couldn't even fall asleep after this! I was pretty frustrated. It only took a moment for me to realize something while being angry... I got small electro shooks... It didn't hurt much, but it was really strange. Maybe it had something to do with what mom said? I tried, but I couldn't keep my mind off it. I just stayed awake for the rest of the night. Maybe I'll find out what's going on tomorrow.

To be continued...