Chapter 2: What the-

A few weeks later.

Alice POV:

It was 7 AM, so I decided to go to the kitchen "Morning mom.", I said walking into the kitchen. "Morning Hun.", She said to me drinking her coffee. Then I heard the door opening. "Shit-", I muttered and ran upstairs. I could see the confusion in mom's eyes. "ALICE!!! WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE-", he said. It was my dad. He's a total asshole. You see, my father isn't a fan of mine. He didn't leave because he still loved my mom, but if he had the chance he would leave me in an empty alleyway without money and food. His anger didn't always have a reason, but this time I understood his anger. I kinda send an e-mail to his chef saying he's an asshole over my father's account.

I was searching for a way to escape. Then I saw it. My open window. I opened it last night because it was way too warm in my room, but that didn't matter at the moment. My father was running through the halls, his loud stomps clearly to be heard. I climbed out the window.

The door of my room opened. In it stood a very angry old man. I mean- He was 30 and younger than mom, but still. I hate him so I call him old man.

Like the heartless monster he is, he threw the things my grandmother left me out the window. The worst part is, it was glass! Not only did he hurt me with it, but he also destroyed the only thing I had left from my grandma.

Then he ran after me. We ran until we came across a road. And then-

Nicole POV:

I heard a loud and painful scream as I walked down the street. I was on the way to my job, but I wanted to help.

I saw a very shocked teenager. I think she was like 14/15 years old? "Excuse me, did you hear that scream too? Did it belong to anyone you know?", I asked her. "Y-yes, it was my dad.", She stuttered. "Do you know where he is?", I asked. "W-well, I was running away from him, because he wanted to hurt me and suddenly I heard his scream and then he disappeared.", She told me. "Should I call 911 or are you gonna call by yourself?", I asked her, shocked. "N-no, I can do that... I'm gonna have to tell my mom first tho..."

Alice POV (5 minutes earlier):

As we arrived at the street, I felt that weird feeling from last night again. Suddenly my hands began to lighten up like a blizzard. It was happening to my whole body. And before I knew it, I killed my father.