Oh My Gosh!

Hi guys, um, Claudia here and I want to tell you something that happened to day, in REAL-LIFEM! I fanted at school today and this is how it happened: I was in the lunch line, when I got in the 'lunch line' part of the lunch line I felt noshes and when I got to the 'choos what you want' part I felt light headed. Then I got my bevreg ,that's when I was loosing my vition in a stadicy way. I payed for my lunch that's when my vition was realy bad and I was close to my lunch tabel when I lost all control in my body, all my vition, but I could still hear and I hered my tray crash on the ground. That's when I got my vition back and I could move again, but things were still a little stadicy and everything was mufeled. The nurse came to help me get to her office, it all happened again but quicker, she shined a light in my pupels and they dilated (they got biger). It took two people to get my to the beds in the nurses office, the paremedics came and checked my blood shuger, blood presher (I almost forgot what it was called), and haert rate: my blood shuger was 100, so that was good, my blood presher was like about 60's-80's, so, not so good and my haert rate was normal. Then I went home, then to the doctors and its most likly to be a 'one time thing'. I gust wanted you guys to know that... bye.