𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴

I WAS WALKING.

Not because I wanted to but because I needed to. Fuck I really need to walk it. If I get inside my car and start driving all my anger would come pouring out and I can't risk getting into an accident right now. My stomach was tight and I felt like throwing up. All the thoughts in my head about to fucking explode and all I can do is walk faster. I know where he was at this time. He was still in campus. He has a meeting because he told me yesterday. He really came up to me with a straight fucking face and told me that he has a meeting after touching a women. A women that is crying in my fucking apartment right now. A women that I'm willing to protect with my whole life. A fucking women that captured my heart without even knowing.

I can't believe it yet here I was. Here I was about to do something I never thought of doing to Harry. But nothing is stopping me. Nothing is stopping me right now as I rushed inside the campus halls, heading straight for his office. My heart is repeatly throbbing out of my chest but that's not important right now. I was about to do this because I needed to.

I opened his door nearly taking it off it's position on the wall. My hand sweaty on the knob.

I watched as Harry lifted his head up from behind the desk as the other two also followed. Fuck, at this point I wanted to fucking kill him. No, I will kill him. And when he called out my name I felt like the sudden urge to physically explode.

"Taehyung..? What are you doing here..?" he asked looking quite concerned from where he's sat. I didn't say anything because I didn't allow myself. All I did was march up to him. In seconds my fist met his jaw. Not once but twice, feeling his bone click against my knuckles.

A loud groan escaped his mouth.

"What the fu-" I didn't let him finish. Hell I would let that shitty mouth of his talk to me again. I pulled him out of his seat, grabbing him from his collar. My eyes meeting his glance.

"I fucking swear if you touch her again I'll personally break all of your damn fingers so you won't have the fucking will to touch another women again in your life...." silence filled the air before I heard a chuckle from him. He's fucking chuckling at me. He finds this funny now..? I felt the blood in my veins pop, steaming.